Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

To expand, when everyone in New York says New York, it’s the city. Not the state. I don’t think the dude who runs Meccapolis is from New York. Mount Vernon, Now Rules, Yonkers, Strong Island is all within 30 minutes, and would basically be considered the suburbs. It’s right beside the Bronx or Queens and where a lot of people move or retire too. Buffalo is over six hours an away. It’s like when you dudes include Philly with New York, ****, at least it’s within two hours. Nobody counts Syracuse or Albany. That’s upstate and isn’t even the east cost and nobody would include them with Toronto. So because West and Conway exist, we shouldn’t start claiming them now because they held it down for a bit and were poppin. It’s a whole other world. It’s like counting Poughkeepsie and that’s like an hour and some change.

6 hours? Damn I ain't know that. It's interesting though cuz folks outside of DC and Baltimore think they're similar but it's 2 different worlds. Different accents, music, etc. Baltimore and DC only like a hour and something away.

Dude say this him, that whip got California tags so I don't know.

I used to skip this when I was kid but then I got older and started going through **** with females :lol:

Cut the hookah off and find someone new...

in my life
1722724359121.png

Back
Top Bottom