Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like Budden could go into an album with a whole new perspective from the past few years (life after “retirement”, pod, industry dealings etc.), plus having more knowledge and leverage within the industry and the platform/visibility to have full control over the project and how it’s handled.

Top 5 right now
1000004278.png

Dawg a weirdo man. Everybody's a hater though according to Drake fans.

Not following, is Drake being a "mentor" to random young chicks again?

The weird **** all these dudes who's music and swag he takes on, I've never heard any of them say that he's like a big brother and mentor to me.

That Shareena **** is weird as ****.

Not following, is Drake being a "mentor" to random young chicks again?

The weird **** all these dudes who's music and swag he takes on, I've never heard any of them say that he's like a big brother and mentor to me.

That Shareena **** is weird as ****.

Some white girl streamer name Snow that has girl on her stream showing they body had Drake on with a "18" year old girl back in December. She also recently had a girl on that's "18" showing her stuff and Drake bought all of Snow's streaming equipment and promoted her.

Basically verse 2 of Meet The Grahams.

I feel like Budden could go into an album with a whole new perspective from the past few years (life after “retirement”, pod, industry dealings etc.), plus having more knowledge and leverage within the industry and the platform/visibility to have full control over the project and how it’s handled.
Too much work for a low reward. Joe not touching music unless there's a demand even he couldn't imagine.

Back
Top Bottom