Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1723494914093.jpeg

Dumb Blood Vol 1

Side note but how doesnt Elon realize he's the one that all of those people would be resisting 🤣
Im sure yo realizes it but as you can see the right wing folks and idiots like Meek eat up this kinda messaging from the rich and famous when they get their grift on :lol: :smh:

Trump been at it for a decade now, it’s some truly stupid and lost ppl out here

I'm a white dude, and I've conditioned my brain to say "fella" instead of the awkward silence/pause whenever (the word being avoided here) comes up in a song. I would never type it out in a tweet like that though.

Remind of the white dude on Elliot Wilson podcast. They was talking about Hov and Kanye's _'s In Paris and he said "People In Paris" they was looking at him like that ain't what the song called. :lol:

Big U has the smoke around him like Puff

I didn't know about how he scoped the scene out and tried to run up with a red shirt.

Looks like the other story about the snitching and a prior argument might have been a story to throw the streets off.

He wore a red shirt to set off a gang war. That's something the police would do. The police definitely didn't want Nip and Sam owning that strip mall. They was always getting harassed by the cops for small ****.

Yeah i wasnt buyin it either…

Truth be told, in your private qtrs, go crazy.

Hell, even outside of your private qtrs, scream that **** from the mountain top if you feel inclined to do so.

Last edited:
Yeah i wasnt buyin it either…

Truth be told, in your private qtrs, go crazy.

Hell, even outside of your private qtrs, scream that **** from the mountain top if you feel inclined to do so.

I do not. Would rather just sound corny as hell. But usually it's just in my head. I'm not rapping every lyric to every song and subbing it in as $tacy spelled it out above. That would be ultra corny.

I'm a white dude, and I've conditioned my brain to say "fella" instead of the awkward silence/pause whenever (the word being avoided here) comes up in a song. I would never type it out in a tweet like that though.
As a fellow white dude, I just replace the word with homie or something along those lines if necessary. Depends on the context of how the word is used in a song. Either way I rarely ever sing along songs in general.
I don't say it in private either. Not because I don't want to, I think it's only natural to want to not skip or replace the n-word in a song, but I feel like if you allow yourself to say it alone in your room, one day you might let it rip in public if you're drunk.

Last edited:
As a fellow white dude, I just replace the word with homie or something along those lines if necessary. Depends on the context of how the word is used in a song. Either way I rarely ever sing along songs in general.
I don't say it in private either. Not because I don't want to, I think it's only natural to want to not skip or replace the n-word in a song, but I feel like if you allow yourself to say it alone in your room, one day you might let it rip in public if you're drunk.

“For my fellas in Belgium” 🇧🇪 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom