Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering what happen with this. It would be crazy to be picked up by dude in an Uber. I'd tell him to turn on The Breakfast Club :lol:

Are dudes smart enough to hide money when they scam?

Future is top whatever. I think we can all agree yo is just “nice” however you wanna slice it.

Don’t even gotta be a fan of Yo to realize he really got a real talent for making rap music. Simple as that
I been a Future fan since day 1 . I always felt he was gonna be that next dude. I stumbled upon one of his first mixtapes on live mixtapes. I just looked at the cover and was like he next played the first song for like 15 secs and was convinced

Vlad be thinking he more important than he is. Marlon is a Wayans, the first black family of comedy. Sitcoms, movies, etc. Sit down man.

Why would you attack someone for stating their price? Move on to the next person.

He did that to try to get people to attack and clown Marlon. It doesn't matter what his price is. His price is his price. It would be like someone with no album and no bodies wanting to go on Vlad and Vlad turning them down and then them running to Twitter to bash Vlad.

He assumed that we would pick Vlad's side.

Ya'll love that vulture. He's exposed he's a bloodsucker time and time again.

Chris was big tripping anyway. 50 brought a lot of money to the community of Shreveport by just having his event there. Even if he did pay less than it would've cost in any of the major cities he did Shreveport a huge favor.

I'm not sure if they had a birthday bash or summer jam type of event but I doubt it would've attracted that much money to the city for a weekend.

Vlad be thinking he more important than he is. Marlon is a Wayans, the first black family of comedy. Sitcoms, movies, etc. Sit down man.

The audacity of a white-passing ukranian dude who’s only made a name for himself by interviewing black celebs being mad at black celebs for wanting to be paid their what they’re worth

Hurricane Chris a whole dummy,guess he didnt realize 50 is also building his movie studio there as well which is gonna boost the economy of the area and add jobs.He just mad he didn’t get invited to perform

Last edited:
Why would you attack someone for stating their price? Move on to the next person.

He did that to try to get people to attack and clown Marlon. It doesn't matter what his price is. His price is his price. It would be like someone with no album and no bodies wanting to go on Vlad and Vlad turning them down and then them running to Twitter to bash Vlad.

He assumed that we would pick Vlad's side.

Ya'll love that vulture. He's exposed he's a bloodsucker time and time again.

He think it's a privilege to be on his channel. He did the same thing when Tyreese turned down his 10k. Why would Tyrese need 10k? This man got blockbuster movies, his show money as a singer. Vlad be thinking everybody thirsty to be on there like these lil goofy rappers.

The first offer was 5k. What Tyrese gon do with 5k?? :lol:

1724014270840.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom