Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interesting play from dame but honestly it might be too little too late.

I don't know if it's worth paying over 10M just to make Jay your opp. The chain is cool but Dame's social capital is low and Jay's is extremely high. I just don't see why someone would do that (unless they are non-black, and don't fully understand what comes with this purchase).

This is like 15+ years in the making but better than late than never :lol: :pimp:

This is somewhat a checking the boxes moves for Nike but Wale deserved a Foamposite well before the likes of Tekken.

Better late than never but I wish they would've announced his involvement with these way earlier. Once again feels like a last minute money grab for whatever social cache is attached to doing the right thing by both the area and person who helped foams remain prevelant.

giphy.gif

Interesting play from dame but honestly it might be too little too late.

I don't know if it's worth paying over 10M just to make Jay your opp. The chain is cool but Dame's social capital is low and Jay's is extremely high. I just don't see why someone would do that (unless they are non-black, and don't fully understand what comes with this purchase).

Not only that…..but spend 10mil plus for a 7 year lease only for Jay to get full ownership of it in 2031. Also, all moves involving Rocafella Inc/Reasonable Doubt would still have to get approval from Jay and Biggs to go through. Not really a smart investment.

Not only that…..but spend 10mil plus for a 7 year lease only for Jay to get full ownership of it in 2031. Also, all moves involving Rocafella Inc/Reasonable Doubt would still have to get approval from Jay and Biggs to go through. Not really a smart investment.
All that to say Dame gave me this chain off his neck like he did Kanye and Cam 🤦🏾‍♂️.

It's a no for me dawg. I don't even think a dude like drake (who legit seems to be cataloging classic hip hop pieces) would make this move.

This is somewhat a checking the boxes moves for Nike but Wale deserved a Foamposite well before the likes of Tekken.

Better late than never but I wish they would've announced his involvement with these way earlier. Once again feels like a last minute money grab for whatever social cache is attached to doing the right thing by both the area and person who helped foams remain prevelant.

Better late than never but its like smashing your high school crush 15 years later when she weighs 225 lbs with 3 kids

Back
Top Bottom