Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future is aging great for a 40 year old physically tho. If I wasn’t such a big fan I wouldn’t have no clue dudes age. I would think he was 29 or 30

They really dragging this Diddy stuff... America loves nothing more than seeing a powerful black man's legacy get ruined. ******** owner was literally pimping out our team's cheerleaders and it was barely a foot note in the news. Where were the feds then? The organization was literally founded on racism and we continue to see the cycle til this day. They love going extra hard on black celebs.

Edit: *Commanders former owner🙄

Last edited:
1727195099517.png

Whats wrong with these _'s :lol: :smh:

Wtf is this? Is this a video game

Damn after looking at the shooting video closely, you see Dolph come out the window :smh:
I refuse to watch that video... I believe seeing all these rappers die on camera really messes with our mental. I still haven't recovered from the Nipsey video but man it was overkill from what the medical examiner said.

Dolph got his face shot off with a large caliber. Hit 8 times in the back with 4 exit wounds out his chest area. Broken vertebrae, liver & lung all tore up on the right sight. He got his hand almost shot off at the wrist and a forearm shot that was huge. the trajectory was coming from different directions meaning to me he prolly spun around while these two losers were getting tossed around by guns more powerful and more valuable than the 2 *****es who held them. They pulled a whole damn 762 in fragments out of his jaw.

Dolph was gone after the first shot most likely.

Back
Top Bottom