Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Spotify gotta take all Ike Turner songs off too

Nah he had classic hits

DC8CCD4C-9687-4AB0-AC0B-00EA02DB587D.gif

Tee Grizzly got some joints on this album .

Carti needs to thank Pierre Bourne multiple times a day. Production wise his album bangs

Carti is so mo*********** garbage it's insane. This ***** is a legit ad-lib rapper. I dont think bruh formed one sentence on this ****. Production makes him tolerable to the point of being able to sit through this nonsense

Carti is so mo*********** garbage it's insane. This ***** is a legit ad-lib rapper. I dont think bruh formed one sentence on this ****. Production makes him tolerable to the point of being able to sit through this nonsense
:wink:>D

Whatever Pierre got paid, he needs it tripled. His carry-job was amazing. This was the first time I listened to a Carti release from start to finish, and I would not have made it without Pierre (and Don Cannon). Wow Carti is worse than I could have imagined :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so many fire beats and he could hardly put full sentences together. Even by low expectation/non lyrical standards he stinks

he’s not an ad lib rapper, he’s just an ad libber

Pierre need to drop another solo project

wassup with his voice being higher than before? noticed Lil Uzi does the same thing

Last edited:
Man I was hoping that Love Hurts track was an anomaly, halfway thru and this **** is boring to me. Uno and Fauni do this style so much better to me its not even funny :smh:

Feel like I've personally listened to too many Pierre beats since 2016 too, I still enjoy his production but I'm kinda over those same 2-3 drum patterns he uses

Back
Top Bottom