Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i mean i know its funny
reading it
but lets not act like it dont happen
and women dont abuse dudes
a dude push a female its considered abuse
female slaps a dude upside the head
no one says anything

double standard....just one of those things we gotta live with. same w a girl who smash 100 dudes vs a dude who smash 100 girls.

Wale probably wouldn't be so sensitive if it wasn't for this damn site, dude was scarred for life

Just read this a day late and busted out laughing.

NT really is ruthless. I can imagine some older trolls on here probably clowning dude and trashing his music. :lol:

It’s ****** up that I’m even laughing at that possibility. :lol: :nthat:

You mean abused by their women ? Lol

while you playing its probably a lot of dudes who brush off females doing **** to them that would get prison time if it was vice versa. the moment u try to physically assert yourself even just as a restraint you relying on how much she likes you as the only thing stopping you from going to prison.

i see what he’s saying.

in 4 the keyboard macks who havent made a woman smile or laugh since elementary school to tell me about how youre a beta if you cant control a woman with words

Can someone explain to me why being removed off of "playlists" is that big of a deal?

Both artists discographies are STILL available for streaming on Spotify

double standard....just one of those things we gotta live with. same w a girl who smash 100 dudes vs a dude who smash 100 girls.

as i get older and see that every chick gonna have their wild nights, its just the ones that you hear about that get labeled ****...i dont even subscribe to this logic no more.

as a matter of fact we getting to this “sexually liberated” era where chicks taking control of their ***** so much that you really dont even gotta be a player like that to get a lot of *****, *****es just wanna ****.

R Kelly is the first name always mentioned, smh. I know he’s ****ed up and has done **** but it annoys me that he’s always the first or only one being mentioned. I’m good though, I don’t stream. Still buying CDs and illegally downloading.
Where do you download your music?

Can someone explain to me why being removed off of "playlists" is that big of a deal?

like @str8drop said For R Kelly it probably dont matter but rap caviar and the apple music playlists are pretty much the new radio. tons of listeners go there to get put on new songs and for rap caviar i think there is actual tangible correlation between a lot of recent hits and them being on rap caviar.

this definitely hurts X although his fanbase still probbably got him.

Cause usually people let the music shuffle/stream etc. automatically cooks numbers for artists

Now people have to go search for a song/artist (in this case xxx/r kelly), which what are the chances of that vs their song just popping up on shuffle

no i get it
but i cant justify it
double standards are ****** up and trash
a white person could use a double standard
as a reason why they dont get shot by police
and get taken into custody
thats a double standard right
but i know aint nobody in they damn mind
who aint a sws or raccoon gonna say
"oh well just one of those things we gotta live with"
no we dont
why
thats ********
double standards
just another reason to get away with doing out of pocket ****
dude smash 100 females
more than likely he got
or has had a std
and vice versa
**** double standards

Just read this a day late and busted out laughing.

NT really is ruthless. I can imagine some older trolls on here probably clowning dude and trashing his music. :lol:

It’s ****ed up that I’m even laughing at that possibility. :lol: :nthat:
Mayor got a response out of him every time I think :lol:

Who made the thread Dom Kennedy vs Wale, trying to instigate hip-hop beef demanding he make a diss record. Surprised he aint ignore it

Who was dom Kennedy beefing with on here...? Dude took a picture on a grave site or some ****...

lmao i remember reading that he got paws put on him behind the hundreds or some **** but that was when i first started getting on here.

someone come thru with the backstory. and preferably thread links to everything being discussed

Back
Top Bottom