“All-Star weekend, I was gettin' the pack in
Heard you got your **** took, n**** you lackin'
Big body Benz, "beep, beep" when it back in
Real street n**** buyin' bags with the backends
These ****** ain't authentic, they actin'
And they ain't get to the money, they cappin'
What happened?”

:pimp:

Carti is so mo*********** garbage it's insane. This ***** is a legit ad-lib rapper. I dont think bruh formed one sentence on this ****. Production makes him tolerable to the point of being able to sit through this nonsense
Yea Carti says no words ...he really is bottom of the barrel, his "raps" are all beats :lol: :smh:

Rap prodigy. That boy snapping. Already know that album gon go crazy :pimp:

That flow mid way through.....:sick::nthat:

These *****s ain't authentic, they actin'
What happened?”

I'd appreciate more uptempo music from him. This a good look

Rap prodigy. That boy snapping. Already know that album gon go crazy :pimp:

That flow mid way through.....:sick::nthat:

These *****s ain't authentic, they actin'
What happened?”

****in **** this is trash. It might be time for me to exit this thread for good and create a 30 yo and up thread or some ****. I hit play on that clip and thought no way we're hearing the same song cause that **** is the opposite of fire. Got so much ****in autotune his vocals sounds like the beat and he not saying ****.

****in **** this is trash. It might be time for me to exit this thread for good and create a 30 yo and up thread or some ****. I hit play on that clip and thought no way we're hearing the same song cause that **** is the opposite of fire. Got so much ****in autotune his vocals sounds like the beat and he not saying ****.

but he's a rap prodigy :lol:

4DsTNh

You gonna post Tony Yayo songs in there?

Eat a snicker. That **** fire :lol:. 30 year and up thread gon be a whole lot of Tony Yayo and Gravy. Enjoy

It's obvious he's just trolling y'all at this point. Wavys become a more tame music forum version of ninja.

Nah....I’m for real. Dude fire. Y’all the only few ones ain’t catching on yet :lol:. To each his own.

but he's a rap prodigy :lol:

Show nuff is :pimp:.

It ain't about catching on we all bumping the same **** especially when these **** around but you just be acting like this some classic material when it's just .. "cool"

This is like when Lupe was popping but a bizarro world version. "you just can't understand it yet his bars different, you'll get it sooner or later"

You know damn well you be trolling quoting them simple *** lyrics

It ain't about catching on I'm quite sure we all bumping the same **** especially when these **** around but you just be acting like this some classic material when it's just .. "cool"

Shieeet.....N***** bumping this in the whip, earphones, wherever.

Never call any of it “classic.” But it’s def fire and worthy of praise. Especially for new cats that jump right in the game, unpolished and make consistently good projects back to back. Just recognized the talent and tune in for the flames :pimp:.

Never call any of it “classic.” But it’s def fire and worthy of praise. Especially for new cats that jump right in the game, unpolished and make consistently good projects back to back. Just recognized the talent and tune in for the flames :pimp:.

I guess I'll just accept my position as the old ***** on the porch complaining. I love to see young black men getting to the chicken but I'm not gonna co-sign **** like its some absolute fire when it's just ok. I don't even think I like rap anymore considering I can't say im a fan of anyone outside of the old ******. Maybe I'll grow to appreciate it next week when I move to ATL next week and start promoting down there

Same way I feel about Carti :pimp::pimp: It ain’t ground breaking it just sound nice :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom