Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think people are more hype about him responding and responding fast than the actual lyrics but it's dope, I liked it.

Pretty much, but a lot of his fan boys love everything he does

How end that mans career on his release date

You're trying too hard

"I had a microphone of yours but then the signature faded I think the pretty much resemebles what has been hapening lately"

That was hard

Pusha tweeted him send the invoice for the extra 20, hope he responds.

Both songs were dope though, neither one was a knockout.

Free Smoke
Stay Scheming
2 birds 1 stone
do not disturb
Back to Back
Charged Up
Summer sixteen
5am in toronto
4pm in calabasas

He raps and gets at guys, but the perception and typecasting of drake as a pop act who doesn't rap has always been more satire than truth.

Free Smoke
Stay Scheming
2 birds 1 stone
do not disturb
Back to Back
Charged Up
Summer sixteen
5am in toronto
4pm in calabasas

He raps and gets at guys, but the perception and typecasting of drake as a pop act who doesn't rap has always been more satire than truth.

but he is a pop act

and he sings as much as he raps and he can't sing

That Drake diss is good. Of course his stans though will hype it like it's No Vaseline or Either. :lol:

Pusha got him to finally admit to having writers. You can tell Pusha got under this boy skin.

I didn't hear that bar, he admitted to having writers? Don't think I've heard him admit it, I know 40 kinda admitted it.

I didn't hear that bar, he admitted to having writers? Don't think I've heard him admit it, I know 40 kinda admitted it.

Yeah, he said if he needs them where are their hits, sounds like they need him.

I thought that was corny.

but he is a pop act

and he sings as much as he raps and he can't sing

"A pop act who doesn't rap" I'm not debating him being a pop act. He is. But so is a bunch of other acts that don't get that label thrown on them.

And he raps more than he sings, obviously more. One dive into is catalog would showcase that.

That Drake diss is good. Of course his stans though will hype it like it's No Vaseline or Either. :lol:

Pusha got him to finally admit to having writers. You can tell Pusha got under this boy skin.

Indirectly. He kinda brushed it off as collaborating. He didn't really admit.

Free Smoke
Stay Scheming
2 birds 1 stone
do not disturb
Back to Back
Charged Up
Summer sixteen
5am in toronto
4pm in calabasas

Battle tested and proven. Kendrick nor Cole have done anything lol

"A pop act who doesn't rap" I'm not debating him being a pop act. He is. But so is a bunch of other acts that don't get that label thrown on them.

And he raps more than he sings, obviously more. One dive into is catalog would showcase that.

What rapper doesn't get that label thrown at them?

That's occurred for the past 30 years in rap

It's still weird hearing Drake talk bad about somebody. It's like watching the class nerd try to fight back.

The beginning he's saying "I worked with somebody, how you feel about Kanye?"

That's basically admitting it.

Indirectly. He kinda brushed it off as collaborating. He didn't really admit.

It's the same ****. :lol:

Both these ****** like to play chess. I wouldn't be surprised if they both already have joints in the chamber waiting

Back
Top Bottom