Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i played the kodak black song and it was litarally just guitars and moaning and then kodak black singing a melody over the phone.

***** tries too hard. i thought they were actually bout to do a song. he coulda tweeted that silly ****

Don’t like that Pusha went straight to twitter ... that’s corny .

I’m ready for this . Need 1 more song a piece lol

Not sure who will win with him or Pusha but Ye better stay out of this, can’t have him out here getting embarrassed

Easily Aubrey's best song in at least 5 years, song is hard. Played it again. He talking on it. No Malice line and the microphone line were my favorite bars.

You're not top 5 on your label was a terrible line. Even Aubrey doesn't believe that.

I'm assuming Pusha responds, feel like he wanted a response and attention to drop a real diss. If he doesn't respond, then he gets a huge L and some of y'all dumb as ****. He doesn't have to respond in 24 hours.

Not sure who will win with him or Pusha but Ye better stay out of this, can’t have him out here getting embarrassed

There's nothing Kanye can do that would be more embarrassing than the **** he's done in the last month.

I’m impressed by Drake's delivery on the track, really effortless and blasé like pusha ain’t ****. Made the bars seem more impactful than they really are. 4/5 “2018” diss track.

Yeah. Reading the lyrics while listening to it after 3-4 listens and this was my take away.

He definitely got another one waiting that's harder.

7B760462-5F62-4248-B274-36B43281B4C8.gif

Back
Top Bottom