Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

5C89A51B-C832-4F6E-B83A-D18839784D97.png

@Magic33 after all of this, I think you may actually be right about Pusha/Drake/Kanye all being in on this :lol: this seems like a carefully planned storyline more than anything. Rap and the NBA >>>>> WWE.
Which is why I don't why _'s was so giddy saying "We need this" "I'm happy bars are back". :lol:

Swear the internet got dudes going extra over anything.

now its WWE, ****** will come up with any theory to discredit :lol:

Like Push is gonna say “yeah man just body me a day after my album, thanks bruh” :stoneface:

But it wasn’t WWE yesterday

now its WWE, *****s will come up with any theory to discredit :lol:

Like Push is gonna say “yeah man just body me a day after my album, thanks bruh” :stoneface:

But it wasn’t WWE yesterday

People been talking about rap being the WWE for decades man, don't get offended just cause this involves Drake :lol: doesn't keep it from being a good diss, you can wipe the water from your eyes

People been talking about rap being the WWE for decades man, don't get offended just cause this involves Drake :lol: doesn't keep it from being a good diss, you can wipe the water from your eyes

Lol not a single WWE mention yesterday...

Push threw the bait out and got what he wanted, getting bodied in the process, that’s all there is to it

I swear it's really hard for ya'll to separate music from all this other ****.

Even if it's WWE...we still got some FIRE *** music in the past 24 hours. Nobody's trying to discredit or take anything from either of them.

Stop crying Lil Baby

****** get emotionally invested in rap beefs so easily :lol:

Yeah
Probably cause there was no carefully crafted invoice yesterday :lol:

Literally takes 5 minutes to make lol.

But like others said , regardless I just want to hear some bars lol. The music is “real” regardless if the beef isn’t .

I’m a fan of both so i couldnt be happier .

Drake up simply because Pusha went to twitter first lol

Last edited:
Drake just stole a game on the road with that diss. Now it’s on push to get back home court. Y’all crying bout wwf, but we just got a fire album from push and the shots lead to a fire diss, I’m just happy for the good music no pun intended.

I feel that but honestly it's hard for me to get up for any rap battle in today's era. The internet hype waters everything down and turn **** corny real fast. After living through Jay/Nas, Beans/Kiss, 50/Ja I just look at this **** now like whatever.

I didn’t choose that beat to “represent it”....but still stands...Zay > Ye

What the hell makes a beat “special”. Does it sound good or not? **** all the bells and whistles....this is Zay producing HIS sound that he made popular.

ZayGOAT :pimp:
That was a mistake and wasn't smart.

Thats like me posting NaS > Jay and then posting a vid of You Owe Me

I feel that but honestly it's hard for me to get up for any rap battle in today's era. The internet hype waters everything down and turn **** corny real fast. After living through Jay/Nas, Beans/Kiss, 50/Ja I just look at this **** now like whatever.

Pretty much my feelings. That's why Drake/Meek's exchanges were pretty weak to me after all the previous beefs. "Is that a world tour or your girl's tour" was the hardest line and made people go....
giphy.gif

.....yet they're disses towards each other were pillow-fight worthy. Duppy Freestyle is far better than Drake's previous disses, and War Pain was the best song out of their entire exchanges.

Back
Top Bottom