Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Once you realize The fact that drake is the ONLY battle tested rapper of these “new” generation rappers it’s wild lol

The meek/q Miller situation was the best thing that could happen . He had to prove he can actually rap/write

Without out that, i doubt He responds to Pusha

Drake is over 30 though

You dudes love to praise mediocrity.

Lives his raps?

Everything he says on wax pertains to his life, whether it's cars he drives, relationships, guy even names the places women he dated works at :lol:
I don't see how you can dispute that.

Most other rappers, especially Pusha are making huge exaggerations/lies about how much money they have or drugs they take etc.

Interesting hearing Shawn’s take on the beef.

Older cats know who he is

Yep

but Obama though

Everything he says on wax pertains to his life, whether it's cars he drives, relationships, guy even names the places women he dated works at :lol:
I don't see how you can dispute that.

Most other rappers, especially Pusha are making huge exaggerations/lies about how much money they have or drugs they take etc.

Drake was corny before rap and became some sort of womans man after. He also does a lot of tough guy talk, but he's not that.

Pusha exaggerates according to who? Drake? Drake has no street credentials to call anyone out. Who else accuses Pusha of lying and he's been out for almost 20 years. There's a reason for that.

Lol magic literally came out HIS mouth and said that.

I was speaking on the old dusty boom boom bap rap dudes that seem to respect drake when it comes to the battle **** :pimp:

Lol magic literally came out HIS mouth and said that.

I was speaking on the old dusty boom boom bap rap dudes that seem to respect drake when it comes to the battle **** :pimp:

Yeah ok Yachty

source.gif

This random but it was my daughter 5th birthday yesterday, so I’m throwing a big cook out tomorrow for her bday/memorial day/my son making the principles list the entire school yr and I can’t wait to throw that gunna DS3 threw the speaker system.

Aight y’all can get back to the pusha/drizzy beef

Back
Top Bottom