Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think kanye is a *** for his ****ish behavior, but those tweets azalea posted don't make him look bad. He's rich as hell why can't he have a personal chef and eat on Versace plates. Let's make music together don't mean I gotta pay for your ****.

How did Drake/Pusha beef turn into all this...

Watch Drake make some big donation to Donda’s House/post up with the kids/employees

it felt like a big GoFundMe from rhymefest side. I wont be surprised once donations kick in

Last edited:
You one of the biggest stars, you need help writing rhymes and songs and you got mad money, you need to feed the people you asked to come through.

Is this Donda’s House **** really that serious though? Y’all posting this **** like Kim and Ye got a divorce. If you not in Chicago (and even then maybe not) I doubt this **** means anything to you

:lol: Or you can just be like yo fam, we out here helping you, and you not gon feed us? Instead of going to Twitter and crying about prosciutto:lol: Twitter sympathy doesnt exist in real life. We already know Kanye is a dbag

I can't fathom just sitting there watching someone eat and not saying something if I'm hungry and working.

And then topping it off by getting on Twitter to complain about it after the fact :lol:

yeah i dont know about that one.

it would have been good manners to have snacks/refreshments but that ***** worked hard for his versace plates and weird cantaloupe. he dont owe yall nothing bc yall working on music together lol

Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

IMG_9814.jpg

Back
Top Bottom