Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not defending Kanye nor anyone else in this conversation, I dont know any of these people and I was not their, but I have been a fan of rap all my life and I've been to recording sessions, and I have never heard of providing food being a common requirement on top of already paying people. Unless he locked them inside, even then I would assume Pizza Hut delivers to wherever their at

Have you been flown to Hawaii to help someone write and record music? Flying someone to Hawaii is mad different than yo I'm down on 85th street and help is coming from Co Op. Nah son, nah.

And being required to provide food is mad different than my personal chef is here prepping me food and only me with other people in the room.

What’s even crazier than Kanye
eating in front of everyone
Is the actually process of cooking the food
Like watching the chef come in
With the groceries
Pulling them out the bags
THEN
To top it off
The smells of the food as the chef cooking
Then for him to just make enough
Only for Kanye to eat
Is ****ing hilarious
U know when u smell food
How ur stomach starts to growl
:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

What’s even crazier than Kanye
eating in front of everyone
Is the actually process of cooking the food
Like watching the chef come in
With the groceries
Pulling them out the bags
THEN
To top it off
The smells of the food as the chef cooking
Then for him to just make enough
Only for Kanye to eat
Is ****ing hilarious
U know when u smell food
How ur stomach starts to growl
:rofl:

:lol: and you can't tell me not one person tapped Ye on the shoulder and was like "yo Ye is that prosciutto and melon"

I’m not even an Akademiks fan but, cats who try to press him are just as weak. If you get offended by any words, spewed by a guy like him, you’re a dolt. Smh

You one of the biggest stars, you need help writing rhymes and songs and you got mad money, you need to feed the people you asked to come through.

Have you been flown to Hawaii to help someone write and record music? Flying someone to Hawaii is mad different than yo I'm down on 85th street and help is coming from Co Op. Nah son, nah.

And being required to provide food is mad different than my personal chef is here prepping me food and only me with other people in the room.

Yeah man, I look at it like how Nottz explained going down to Atlanta to work with Ross. Had him taken care of. Didn't just look at him as some hired contractor.

Now I know why Kanye acts the way he does, too many people will defend his *******. That's common decency and hospitality.

So the ***** ain’t share his food. Y’all grown *** dudes couldn’t order a pizza or something? :rofl: Dudes all the way in Hawaii ribs touching waiting on a meal courtesy of the next man :rofl: And y’all grown as hell :rofl:

So if you had visitors in your house you invited, you would go ahead and eating your food and not offer them anything?

I'm wondering who raised you dudes.

So if you had visitors in your house you invited, you would go ahead and eating your food and not offer them anything?

I'm wondering who raised you dudes.
I thought they were their to work? They were getting paid for their service/time right? Unless I missed something

full

:lol: @ the tweet, that 69 Capri Sun pic, and how many people responded feeling the need to say PND is nowhere near a Virgil (whatever that means.)

Isn't that @ihust1e? You getting viral tweets off, b?

Back
Top Bottom