Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How the ****, *****, you touch half a billion, *****
And your team starvin', *****?

giphy.gif

Comparing the plumber in a bathroom to Kanye in a studio for hours/days with writers, sharing ideas and lyrics is ****in crazy unless you’re comparing them because his last two albums belong in a toilet.
They were compared because in both instances they would be considered contractors. This wasn't a hangout or some kickback, he asked them to do a job. I've never heard of food being a requirement on top of paying someone for a service. Could he of had some Fiji waters available, sure why not, but calling him out for not feeding adults that he hired to do work is ridiculous

Yes. Anyone that comes to my house gets offered food and drink. Real ****.
Call it southern hospitality but that's what I was taught. But can we really compare the two professions?
More power too you, I'm not saying its a good or bad thing either way. Just dont understand criticizing someone for not offering food to able bodied adults who were hired for a specific job

What’s even crazier than Kanye
eating in front of everyone
Is the actually process of cooking the food
Like watching the chef come in
With the groceries
Pulling them out the bags
THEN
To top it off
The smells of the food as the chef cooking
Then for him to just make enough
Only for Kanye to eat
Is ******* hilarious
U know when u smell food
How ur stomach starts to growl
:rofl:

Yes. Anyone that comes to my house gets offered food and drink. Real ****.
Call it southern hospitality but that's what I was taught. But can we really compare the two professions?
What u cooking
And offering to drink
I better get red kool-aid
In an old big Taco Bell cup

What’s even crazier than Kanye
eating in front of everyone
Is the actually process of cooking the food
Like watching the chef come in
With the groceries
Pulling them out the bags
THEN
To top it off
The smells of the food as the chef cooking
Then for him to just make enough
Only for Kanye to eat
Is ****ing hilarious
U know when u smell food
How ur stomach starts to growl
:rofl:

:lol: “that smells good”

More power too you, I'm not saying its a good or bad thing either way. Just dont understand criticizing someone for not offering food to able bodied adults who were hired for a specific job

Naw I definitely understand. I agree to an extent.
I personally wouldn't be offended if someone didn't offer.
But me personally, I'll always offer.

Can I come through?

What u cooking
And offering to drink
I better get red kool-aid
In an old big Taco Bell cup

Y'all ****** come through. We bout to watch the game.
Idk what I'ma cook yet but I got some brews. Prolly order pizza or Wingstop.

Naw I definitely understand. I agree to an extent.
I personally wouldn't be offended if someone didn't offer.
But me personally, I'll always offer.

Y'all *****s come through. We bout to watch the game.
Idk what I'ma cook yet but I got some brews. Prolly order pizza or Wingstop.

ARod coming through?

They were compared because in both instances they would be considered contractors. This wasn't a hangout or some kickback, he asked them to do a job. I've never heard of food being a requirement on top of paying someone for a service. Could he of had some Fiji waters available, sure why not, but calling him out for not feeding adults that he hired to do work is ridiculous

When you’re in the studio, it’s a social gathering. You’re not just working for 30-75 minutes and leaving. If you love Kanye, just say you love Kanye. To be filthy rich and need help on your craft and have food prepped for just you is ****in crazy. I think Kanye is a pile of **** but this is low even for him.

pusha should take a page from kanyes book and make the song “didnt diddy slap you” over and over on a pierre beat.

Yo Casanova is garbage. People probably like that go bestfriend song :lol: . That beat is hard tho

That Drake track is a throwaway. Should've kept that one.

When you’re in the studio, it’s a social gathering. You’re not just working for 30-75 minutes and leaving. If you love Kanye, just say you love Kanye. To be filthy rich and need help on your craft and have food prepped for just you is ****in crazy. I think Kanye is a pile of **** but this is low even for him.
I'm not defending Kanye nor anyone else in this conversation, I dont know any of these people and I was not their, but I have been a fan of rap all my life and I've been to recording sessions, and I have never heard of providing food being a common requirement on top of already paying people. Unless he locked them inside, even then I would assume Pizza Hut delivers to wherever their at

Back
Top Bottom