Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's what happens when y'all keep championing these bum *** acts that can't put together an entire album and can't rap for ****. Lil Baby, Gunna, Tea Grizzly, Migos, Future....killing rap and full length albums one day at a time.

:rofl:

So Future don’t make good albums now?

When ya say come & go ...

are you referring to these albums not being talked about by media/fans after 1-2 weeks or ya not listening to em after 1-2 weeks?

@wavycrocket you overrate the simplistic ******** out the south

How do you teach a child basic language and the alphabet? Melody. That's how you teach them nursery rhymes and the alphabets.

It's easy to do and child like. That's why anyone can do it. Adding auto tune to increase the melodic flow :smh:

So you want us to big up nursery rhyme raps? It's like Busy Bee rap from the 80's.

A dude isn't going to rap for a year and become Royce, Nas, Scarface or Jay-Z. Because it takes actual talent, skill and hard work.

Dog, he said OVO 40 hunched over like he 80, how much time he got left?

Flex dropping bombs, this **** sound disrespectful as **** so far.

Dog, he said OVO 40 hunched over like he 80,

giphy.gif

Those 40 lines the most disrespectful **** I heard since Gucci Mane The Truth had those Jeezy bars.

I wonder what @kingfoamnyc Hahahaha Hahahaha harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx & Magic33 Magic33 have in common that makes them dislike and discredit most of the new rap from ATL that people from various places in this thread enjoy? Hmmm?

Can’t put my yankee hat on it? :emoji_thinking:
Hey man, how I get thrown in this. For an old *****, I always thought my listening was pretty progressive.:D

Put an old dusty New York ***** on. NY State of Mind is the only song I have saved on Spotify.

Back
Top Bottom