Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Atlanta really got the “next up mentality”. Lil Baby a teen in that longway video from 2013 up there. It’s reach one teach one. It’s why they continue to win and it started with the Dungeon Famlily to Lil Jon to Gucci.

I’m seeing Detroit, Oakland, Houston/DFW, Mid Atlantic etc starting to follow the blueprint.

or maybe it's so easy to be a rapper anyone can do it, because it doesn't take much skill.

There's nothing to teach, because actual lyricism and talent aren't involved.

Atlanta really got the “next up mentality”. Lil Baby a teen in that longway video from 2013 up there. It’s reach one teach one. It’s why they continue to win and it started with the Dungeon Famlily to Lil Jon to Gucci.

I’m seeing Detroit, Oakland, Houston/DFW, Mid Atlantic etc starting to follow the blueprint.

which one and where

He checks out. Nothing too crazy. Average dude that grew up in poverty, caught local fame, got booked, came home, had connections and found a hiddden talent in rapping and leveraged that with connections and hood/IG fame. Not a crazy story to me. What’s crazy is how good dude is to be only rapping for a year and a half after coming home. That’s wild.

I think DJ Smallz & Vlad are in business together. Vlad gets a lot of info from Smallz for real. Either directly or indirectly. Smallz will interview everyone with a 10k following on social media...and if they happen to blow up later....Vlad grabs em, and that’s where Vlad’s “inside info” comes from.

they def affiliated because smallz used to have some videos on vlad channel and they use the same fill in chick.

Weeeee my dude! His mugshots :rofl::rofl:

759692A7-D0D8-4775-BFBF-3BEAD16D8D74.jpeg

57665D4F-F7CE-4CEB-979E-C800729900EF.jpeg

That's what happens when y'all keep championing these bum *** acts that can't put together an entire album and can't rap for ****. Lil Baby, Gunna, Tea Grizzly, Migos, Future....killing rap and full length albums one day at a time.

I wonder what kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Hahahaha Hahahaha @harlemtothebronx & Magic33 Magic33 have in common that makes them dislike and discredit most of the new rap from ATL that people from various places in this thread enjoy? Hmmm?

Can’t put my yankee hat on it? :emoji_thinking:

Ehhhh, can't use that regional card.

1. I hate all those NY artists that make that generic *** autotune and trap sound.

2. I'm a HUGE fan of southern rap. I listen to mad Three 6 Mafia, Cash Money, No Limit and Trick Daddy. I just posted Choppa Style, so nah. I've always ****** with the south and west coast. I just don't **** with a lot of rap since 2013 or 2014 ish

Back
Top Bottom