Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meek got that record none of his other peers got with that one. We gonna hear that the rest of our lives

0684DAEB-2FBC-4D59-9196-F2709C072A24.jpeg

If u know u know :smokin
I hope this leads to what I think. Now all we need is migos and wop there and everybody hug it out then we maybe could get a brick factory esque project

0684DAEB-2FBC-4D59-9196-F2709C072A24.jpeg

If u know u know :smokin
I hope this leads to what I think. Now all we need is migos and wop there and everybody hug it out then we maybe could get a brick factory esque project
the way young thug shirt
blends in with that cup
i thought he had a ice cream swirl
was gonna ask what club in atl
has ice cream :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket

I went and watched some videos to see his background to find out why he raps the way he does and if he's credible

DJ Smallz is the Vlad of the South?

He checks out. Nothing too crazy. Average dude that grew up in poverty, caught local fame, got booked, came home, had connections and found a hiddden talent in rapping and leveraged that with connections and hood/IG fame. Not a crazy story to me. What’s crazy is how good dude is to be only rapping for a year and a half after coming home. That’s wild.

I think DJ Smallz & Vlad are in business together. Vlad gets a lot of info from Smallz for real. Either directly or indirectly. Smallz will interview everyone with a 10k following on social media...and if they happen to blow up later....Vlad grabs em, and that’s where Vlad’s “inside info” comes from.

Man listen.....I play that once a month. Every man over 25 should know that’s freestyle word for word :pimp:. Wayne was murdering **** in them SQ days. If you knew...you knew.

But Lil Baby got a “Best of me” that just makes you :smh:. Heartfelt

I remember this, this was that time period Wayne was hopping on tracks he had no business hopping on and making them sound like trash. Guy was on classics and just spewing trash, sounded like a drugged out bozo. Get the fool the **** out of here.

Low Key....the Brick Factory/Lobby is linda like the modern day Dungeon. A lot was created there. This is all who came through there:

Thug
Longway
Rich tha kid
Migos
Skippa
Hoodrich Pablo Juan
Lil Baby
Guapo
RHQ
Cinco
Lucci (before him and thug was beefin...OG Nut, TIG & Birdman had ties before it went left with Nut getting killed)

And COUNTLESS producers that are hot and contributing now.

I remember this, this was that time period Wayne was hopping on tracks he had no business hopping on and making them sound like trash. Guy was on classics and just spewing trash, sounded like a drugged out bozo. Get the fool the **** out of here.

You ready to admit Wayne (Paul Cain & Fab) had better renegade verses than Eminem & Hov? :nerd:

You lucky you don't get banned for this ****. Probably the most offensive thing I've seen on NT.

Em and Jay >>> Joe Budden >>> Fab >>> Cain >>> Stack >>> Wayne
if we being real
M&m just rode the beat better
jay a snake
and song is still trash

Atlanta really got the “next up mentality”. Lil Baby a teen in that longway video from 2013 up there. It’s reach one teach one. It’s why they continue to win and it started with the Dungeon Famlily to Lil Jon to Gucci.

I’m seeing Detroit, Oakland, Houston/DFW, Mid Atlantic etc starting to follow the blueprint.

Low Key....the Brick Factory/Lobby is linda like the modern day Dungeon. A lot was created there. This is all who came through there:

Thug
Longway
Rich tha kid
Migos
Skippa
Hoodrich Pablo Juan
Lil Baby
Guapo
RHQ
Cinco
Lucci (before him and thug was beefin...OG Nut, TIG & Birdman had ties before it went left with Nut getting killed)

And COUNTLESS producers that are hot and contributing now.

Dolph

You ready to admit Wayne (Paul Cain & Fab) had better renegade verses than Eminem & Hov? :nerd:

He literally said a bunch of babbling nothing

Like I said before you dudes are just impressed with how he says something, not what he says.

and right on time as I was typing this the little gremlin appeared on my screen

Back
Top Bottom