Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if that blackface pic is real.

Never forget this :lol:

he probably learned how to say it with a when they moved him to Houston.

So what's naming Pusha's wife? Ain't no rules in dissing.

Can u post the sandwich video too :smile:
Son went to h town and got black outta nowhere

Quentin miller really garbage as hell. That was terrible smh, Baka> tent crew or ovo affiliates

Aubrey was also taking shots at Cudi for his mental health issues WHILE he was in rehab. FOH

I'm listening again, this **** is stupid hard. My goodness. No ghostwriting shots either. Dennis and Sandi, not black enough. This **** is too personal, hitting all types of insecurities.

DeaIGBaXUAANAS-.png

Are all the Drake Stans still going to say 24 hours?

Aubrey was also taking shots at Cudi for his mental health issues WHILE he was in rehab. FOH

I'm listening again, this **** is stupid hard. My goodness. No ghostwriting shots either. Dennis and Sandi, not black enough. This **** is too personal, hitting all types of insecurities.

He's been getting a pass for a lot of stuff, because he seems like nice guy

Son rap battles is verbal war. :lol: Ya'll Drake fans can't be changing rules every time somebody goes at him.
What the **** are you even talking about.

I already said I liked the track, I even cracked a ghostwriting joke on Drake

Hell Pusha is not even dissing Drake in that part. He is mocking 40's illness, that is what I called a sucka comment. It has nothing to do with Drake. No one is changing rules, I just gave an opinion.

But you saw a chance to run and play hater so you couldn't resist. Famb miss me wit this like Aubrey misses his son. :lol:

That **** was hard. We really getting bars! I can’t believe it!!!!

So ya Drake riders was cool with him going at Push’s wife, but now ya have a problem all of a sudden? Ya gonna let random *****s go at your lady and not say ****? FOH.

Where’s 50 at

You know he about to get his jokes off

Yo that **** was mad disrespectful. Meek my dog but Push not him.
Drake thought he had this **** won. This is hip-hop.
I'm not sure how Drake responds.

What the **** are you even talking about.

I already said I liked the track, I even cracked a ghostwriting joke on Drake

Hell Pusha is not even dissing Drake in that part. He is mocking 40's illness, that is what I called a sucka comment. It has nothing to do with Drake. No one is changing rules, I just gave an opinion.

But you saw a chance to run and play hater so you couldn't resist. Famb miss me wit this like Aubrey misses his son. :lol:
So sit down then with the "this is too far" Pusha kept it nice by only mentioning his ghostwriter. Drake mentioned his wife. Now it ain't no rules. :lol: His whole crew is open season.

Back
Top Bottom