Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

@mrwavez

983FE1CF-5891-4101-B676-E8521367426D.jpeg

Bring
Dat
HERE
Boy

We need some laughing emojis and you going against old heads. For the culture. This iS NT

So sit down then with the "this is too far" Pusha kept it nice by only mentioning his ghostwriter. Drake mentioned his wife. Now it ain't no rules. :lol: His whole crew is open season.
Dude like I said, what the **** are you talking about.

I said Pusha had the green light to be disrespectful because Drake mentioned family first. I said this in my first comment.

I acknowledge rap beef gives dudes more leeway with insults, I just said that I still got the right to critical of the content. Same as with a stand-up comedian. I never argued about the supposed rules or content Push or Drake should stick too. I just said one of his lines was sucka ****. That is it.

You are so elated by the "L" Drake caught that you wildin a lil, trying to put whatever supposed Drake Stan you fine in their place.

Wavez and Lakers outchea still breathing but you focusing on me being critical of one line that had nothing to do with Drake; c'mon b.

Plus the line was lazy. Pusha could not even come up with a clever comeback to Drake salient point about Pusha's hypocrisy regarding Ye. He just deflected and was like oh my producer might be a fraud by my standards, but your man got a chronic illness, so ha ha. So both you and Pusha should try harder and do better.

Last edited:
Dude like I said, what the **** are you talking about.

I said Psusha had the green light to be disrespectful because Drake mentioned family first. I said this in my first comment.

I acknowledge rap beef gives dudes more leeway with insults, I just said that I still got the right to critical of the content. Same as with a stand up comedian. I never argued about the supposed rules or content Push or Drake should stick too. I just said one of his lines was sucka ****. That is it.

Your are so elated by the "L" Drake caught that you wildin a lil, trying to put whatever supposed Drake Stan you fine in their place.

Wavez and Lakers outchea still breathing but you focusing on me being critical of one line that had nothing to do with Drake; c'mon b.

Plus the line was lazy. Pusha could not even come up with a clever comeback to Drake salient point about Pusha's hypocrisy regarding Ye. He just deflected and was like oh my manager might be a fraud by my standards, but your man got a chronic illness, so ha ha. So both you and Pusha should try harder and do better .

Bruh you doing way too much typing, just rambling. Proving my point actually. :lol:

No ***** ya not gonna get to dismiss this b. Your mans is in black face. All that other **** riding **** is dead.

I’ma sit here and defend him/that? ***** I’m not Wavez :lol:

But y’all had the keyboards ready waiting for Push to drop any old thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom