i swear i wish i could go in the old drake
old wale
old jcole thread
and grab yall post
dudes was their jock
nt stay with the heel turn

wee-bey-gif.gif

The timing of all this is crazy. **** seems too orchestrated :lol:

Dead *** I think Push been planning all this for AT LEAST 6 years.

Dude is Tom Brady psycho. Doesn’t surprise me given his content. He’s meticulous as hell with his bars. That’s why they be so dense. Everyone cuts hard.

Push has carved himself out a very nice career. At one point he was in that Fab/Jada elk wherein they are highly regarded and some of the greatest lyricist of all time but they don’t have a whole bunch of hallmark materials and moments to garner legit Top 5-10 status.

Them first two Clispse albums these last two he put out plus all the work he’s done with Ye and GOOD music and the potential slaying of the biggest “Hip Hop” act of the last decade has him sitting pretty.

Last edited:
Pusha T is a 40-year-old dude that still rocks cornrows in 2018 and raps about dope he pushed during the Clinton Administration.

I doubt he would take a donation of damns if they were offered. Drake's allergist might catch some shots too.

Drake is basically faced with the same situation Jay-Z encountered with Nas. Your well thought out, well reasoned diss track is countered with abject disrespect. The streets gonna be less forgiving is Drake drops Super Ugly 2018. I hope Pusha asked Virginia if Drake smashed before going this route, cause if Drake got that bomb in the bag, I don't think the internet could handle that lulz.

Damn...Push was wild flagrant with this one. Mentioning 40’s MS? :smh:

Then again this is the same dude that said “ask Steve jobs, wealth don’t buy health” like a year after he died.

No shame in his game.

Back
Top Bottom