Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gifante tagging wavez for back up, the nom whatever dude acting like it’s stuff we already knew, rusty being the nt race police but turned the other cheek when he seen drake doing worse than ye now the other dude who nobody really cares about tagging the feds, drake gang done had enough... it’s been fun y’all

Dude what, turn the other cheek for Drake. I called Drake an idiot, said there was no excuse, and said **** him for doing that blackface thing.

Did you miss that post?....

It is sucka **** to do. I don't care about the context

Even though he is a black dude doing that, even if he was younger, no excuse. He should have shown more social awareness than to do something that buffoonish.

**** Drake's for that, that is not artistic, it is ****ing stupid, ****ing.

-BTW, I write in detail to make cogent points. You should try it sometime.

No way Pusha freshly recorded this. He's been sitting on this. Even with his pen, no way he just do all that on the fly right after shooting a video. Bruh found that picture a while ago. He was sitting on that knowing he had heat :lol:. Infrared was bait.

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/02/21/drake-says-grammy-wins-rap-categories-make-feel-alienated/
I see now why he thought blackface was a good idea.

It's getting spicy in here

imnotblackimdrizzy.png

Ayyooooooo

:rofl:

BFB0DDB9-7F94-4D08-B4D1-B3893E4FF344.gif

No way Pusha freshly recorded this. He's been sitting on this. Even with his pen, no way he just do all that on the fly right after shooting a video. Bruh found that picture a while ago. He was sitting on that knowing he had heat :lol:. Infrared was bait.

He been picking on this ***** for like 8 years. He probably got a whole roll out planned :lol:

Dude what turn the other cheek for Drake. I called Drake and idiot, said there was no excuse, and said **** him for doing that blackface thing.

Did you miss that post?
Nah u usually be on that **** asap. U responded multiple times ignoring that **** until then ****** kept asking and forced u to answer that ****. If they would’ve never said a word u would’ve never acknowledged that at all. Just looked the other way smh #fakeheroes black lives don’t matter no more huh smh

Gifante tagging wavez for back up, the nom whatever dude acting like it’s stuff we already knew, rusty being the nt race police but turned the other cheek when he seen drake doing worse than ye now the other dude who nobody really cares about tagging the feds, drake gang done had enough... it’s been fun y’all

Nah Keyshia

Don’t put my name in that :lol:

I’m tryna see if Wavez rounded up the OVO shooters yet

I’m here for this battle, and all the goalposts that NT is gonna move, as per usual

Of course. I know this ***** got a stash of heat just waiting.

He been picking on this ***** for like 8 years. He probably got a whole roll out planned :lol:
He been trynna get Aubrey to bite for years but he finally found the thing drake is most insecure about, that ghostwriting ****. When people mention that he come out fast. It’s lowkey kinda weird how that card get dude off his high horse and u not gonna get a response from me cabin that fast.... like when u call a broke dude broke and he start naming all the **** he can buy or bought

What are u talking about b
It’s rap beef for lack of words people gonna pick sides
When dudes seen a invoice they acted like they heard hit em up for the first time and stanned out and it wasn’t no stop being Stan **** then
i felt the same way then
and said it

I'm sitting here like what else could this ***** possibly have left to rap about :lol:

I hope Wayne or Birdman say something. It's not even Wednesday yet
1B97837A-D1A7-4231-8735-FC286DABB02B.png

Fax me that. Pusha ain't no dumb new rapper. This man came prepared for war. He probably got 2 other records bubbling in the pot waiting to rock up. I would say Drake shoulda known better and left him alone but as a rapper Drake had to respond.

I see now why he thought blackface was a good idea.

He HAS to explain that ****. Can't wiggle your way outta that.

Nah u usually be on that **** asap. U responded multiple times ignoring that **** until then *****s kept asking and forced u to answer that ****. If they would’ve never said a word u would’ve never acknowledged that at all. Just looked the other way smh #fakeheroes black lives don’t matter no more huh smh
Look how the goal post have moved. From me saying nothing, to me not saying something fast enough.

I didn't respond to 7th mile because he been trolling me for weeks because he was defending Kanye and we got into an argument. I have been telling him I won't response serious to his post towards me for a minute now.

Maximus asked it the first time I was tying a response to dude 7th mile, when the new post loaded I saw him asking a second time and I responded right away. The total time between Maximus asking me and me giving my response was like 12 minutes. So please spare me your imaginary tales of I would have given Drake a pass if not asked.

He been trynna get Aubrey to bite for years but he finally found the thing drake is most insecure about, that ghostwriting ****. When people mention that he come out fast. It’s lowkey kinda weird how that card get dude off his high horse and u not gonna get a response from me cabin that fast.... like when u call a broke dude broke and he start naming all the **** he can buy or bought

I said it after he dropped Duppy. Drake is a 31 year old ***** who grew up on rap forums. He's a rap head. Who else would buy an autographed Pusha mic BUT a rap head? He wants to be looked at in a certain light by a certain group...and he somewhat was getting respect there until the writing thing finally got exposed.

Funny **** is....Pusha tried to tell us 8 years ago

Tell Hova don't pass the crown so soon
Unless he got a crown for every writer in the room

Back
Top Bottom