Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He been trynna get Aubrey to bite for years but he finally found the thing drake is most insecure about, that ghostwriting ****. When people mention that he come out fast. It’s lowkey kinda weird how that card get dude off his high horse and u not gonna get a response from me cabin that fast.... like when u call a broke dude broke and he start naming all the **** he can buy or bought

Interesting, I wonder why the ghostwriter thing bothers drake so much, the general public and his die hard fans don't care at all, he'll keep doing numbers. There's a group of hiphop fans who hold it against him but not enough to make a difference. I wonder why it gets to him so much.

Look how the goal post have moved. From me saying nothing, to me not saying something fast enough.

I didn't respond to 7th mile because he been trolling me for weeks because he was defending Kanye and we got into an argument. I have been telling him I won't response serious to his post towards me for a minute now.

Maximus asked it the first time I was tying a response to dude 7th mile, when the new post loaded I saw him asking a second time and I responded right away. The total time between Maximus asking me and me giving my response was like 12 minutes. So please spare me your imaginary tales of I would have given Drake a pass if not asked.

Yeah and honestly we were tryna see if it was real or not. If a pic of Jay like that came out it would take me a long *** time to respond. :lol:

With that said we need Aubrey Drake Graham to explain himself....

Son is getting killed. Never thought I'd see the day.

And “Yes Indeed” is on the rise :smh:

I hate y’all man :lol:. If this is how it has to be....so be it. But y’all couldn't let the prodigy get his shine off a light, last minute stimulus?

“Leaked” is the new single. I’m making the call to QC!

Yeah and honestly we were tryna see if it was real or not. If a pic of Jay like that came out it would take me a long *** time to respond. :lol:

With that said we need Aubrey Drake Graham to explain himself....
That part of it too, I didn't say anything right away because like most people I assumed it was a photoshop. Like who knew that Drake would be THAT big of a tone-deaf moron.

But yeah, he got to address it, he needs to apologize for it. Not only address and apologize, he has to own how idiotic and ****** up doing something like that is.

First Rosanne canceled, now this. Black America had a decent day today

**** that country *** bacon bits *** ***

giphy.gif

i actually liked some eps of her OG show smh

Interesting, I wonder why the ghostwriter thing bothers drake so much, the general public and his die hard fans don't care at all, he'll keep doing numbers. There's a group of hiphop fans who hold it against him but not enough to make a difference. I wonder why it gets to him so much.
Because he wants to be taken seriously as a rapper. And it's something he can't shake. It's one of the most popular insults and criticisms of him.

And “Yes Indeed” is on the rise :smh:

I hate y’all man :lol:. If this is how it has to be....so be it. But y’all couldn't let the prodigy get his shine off a light, last minute stimulus?

“Leaked” is the new single. I’m making the call to QC!
Cash>

This is everything I expected from Pusha. The bars, the disrespect, this man was half of Lord Willin and Hell Hath No Fury.

Because he wants to be taken seriously as a rapper. And it's something he can't shake. It's one of the most popular insults and criticisms of him.

No you didn't make this your avy :lol: No

Outside of his fanbase (which majority isn't true Hip Hop fans) he'll never be viewed in the same lane as Kendrick or J Cole or any of the greats. He'll always be a pop star with writers to the true hip hop fans. Drake is a huge hip hop fan, I know that **** kills him.

I remember that video of him showing off his CD collection and his signed Mic from years ago and I was impressed with his CD collection

It’s really quite simple.

I don’t think he cares as much for the general public as we think he does. Yea they keep his pockets fat but at this point in his career they’re easily swooned. He’s built up enough cache. Sing and rap over something at a certain BPM and boom another hit.

I think like anyone who wasnts to be revered as a great MC he greatly cares about what a certain crowd thinks of him. That’s why we never go to long without hearing him “rap rap” or why he’s always good to hop on a street track with a far lesser known artist.

The only thing separating him from Nelly, Pitbull or Flo-rida is the fact that he cares. He never strays too far into pop land.

Don't be so sure. Been rocking with Drake since like late '07 and I've never seen that picture/photoshoot once.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ___ Push has a folder on his MacBook he's been compiling for years now, just waiting :lol:

he must have never liked that ***** to have dirt from before they was beefing lol

this is his time to shine

Drake might as well bow out gracefully and hit up Chad and Pharrell for the club banger diss that makes us forget Pusha just ate him.

Back
Top Bottom