Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

and if you're Drake do you take that risk?

That's why Remy was dumb by releasing that dud second diss. She showed the clip was empty and made it so Nicki didn't have to respond.

Homie has to take the risk. All the years of claiming to be the best out and daring people to keep disrespect his name... yeah. You gotta rap potna.

The total delivery of the Adidon joint (cover art, lyrical content, the message, etc) was something I wouldn’t have imagined Push to have dropped so soon in the game. Definitely makes me wonder what else he has left in the chamber.

Yes she can get snuffed too. Come on son. It’s not really only a problem because Drake is corny. It’s a problem because it’s BLACK FACE. How hard is that to understand?

Looks like you gonna be tag teaming with Breezy...

:lol: because i acknowledged that what is unnaceptable for drake is okay for beyonce childish gambino kendrick or cole lol

Beyonce did a shoot with Africans didn't she? Weird af but not sambo mammy Jim Crow Mr Popo level blackface.

Kendrick, Gambino, and Cole haven't done it. Why you keep bringing them up :lol:

Gambino just had a video with a Jim Crow pose in it yet wasn't stupid enough to put on blackface :lol:

Homie has to take the risk. All the years of claiming to be the best out and daring people to keep disrespect his name... yeah. You gotta rap potna.

The total delivery of the Adidon joint (cover art, lyrical content, the message, etc) was something I wouldn’t have imagined Push to have dropped so soon in the game. Definitely makes me wonder what else he has left in the chamber.

there is nothing drake can do that wont solidify this as an L.

Drop your album Friday and give him subliminal bars for the next two years like he did when he didnt want Kendrick Hov or (at one point) Pusha smoke.

hqdefault.jpg

I had run Exodus back. :lol: :pimp:

Push been loading for a long time

**** you playing games for, don’t be scared get everything you came for
They got you talking that big ****, little do you know we don’t miss ****

For once I agree with 6pac 6pac on this

there is nothing drake can do that wont solidify this as an L.

Drop your album Friday and give him subliminal bars for the next two years like he did when he didnt want Kendrick Hov or (at one point) Pusha smoke.

He doesn't want to get Back to Backed or come with a weak song. Does he even have enough on Pusha to diss him again?

The cover art was a diss of it's own.

They both have more. They both hinted at it

Yup and I’m sure people from both sides are trying to get in contact and share info for some $$$ lol.

Pusha said he has no skeletons.... everybody does though , especially at close to 40 years old.

But if I’m drake I’m getting nudes of Virginia and making it the next cover lol

What is this from :lol:

:lol:

Nick Cannon Short Circuit sketch show they tried to do from when Wild N Out got cancelled the first time in the late 2000’s.

Posting pics of others in black faces doesn’t make drake any less of a clown

but it does prove that “we” accepted blackface from plenty of others and we know we wouldnt be calling Cole and kendrick or gambino no c0-n if they did it w the right intent

but again Drake is just corny and not pro black enough to get that right...which is completely valid but i just wanna see how far yall will go to not concede that that is the only reason he “cant” wear blackface, or we need an explanation/aplolgy but Nick Cannon, Rihanna and Beyonce are still booked and busy :lol:

the general urban/African American zeitgeist that still supports the endeavors of Beyonce, Rihanna and Nick Cannon of which your individual contradicting opinion is not stronger than
Bruh cmon what's going on here? We here for the beef. Not the woke deep dive.

Back
Top Bottom