Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Listening to Joe's podcast and I forgot how hard the outro to IYVTITL. He was spitting. It's a shame we will never get a rap dominated project from him. When hes focus and spitting, he's nice.

His best work IMO

Tracks from that and random loosies and remixes are basically the only stuff I have by him in my library.

Throw It In The Bag Remix
FB61A9E0-A098-4665-8044-B8F2356C478D.png

this going in circles but no one is saying “its not that bad”

im just asking why its a game changer for drake but for others its not really that big of a deal lol...if theyre all black...even just now you said “darkening your skin” when its rihanna and with drake its “blackface” when they probably 1-2 shades apart probably closer when Rihanna is barefaced lol...would it be darkening your skin or blackface for chris brown lol...

stop dancing around why he really cant wear it and that is because he’s corny (especially at the time era when he took the pics...”look @ his face” - nas) and not pro black enough...and is closer to being Logic lightskin than J cole or Chris brown lightskin lol...which is okay for u to feel like that but stop trying to act like it would be the same reaction for cole, Kendrick or Mos Def lol and ignoring that no one had that same energy for beyonce or rihanna lol

:rofl:

This diss really got these guys not making any sense at all. You can't really believe this. Any of it :lol:

dude literally said “darkening your skin isnt blackface” lol

and the rules aren’t being changed for diff people lol....okay

Drake not gonna be the same after this.

He gotta do something unprecedented.

SMH pusha prolly woulda left it alone if Drake just gave him a typical “you older than me and got less money” subliminal.

I don't think he responds.

I don't think there's anything he can say that can top Pusha's diss and most of his fans don't care about this beef and already claim he won so there's no need.

I also think he emptied his clip, that was his best diss and his hardest diss. Don't think he has **** else to say. Him getting dropped from Jive and being a fake drug dealer?

Aubrey's response was hard as **** though but it just wasn't near the disrespect and exposure Push went to.

Push definitely baited that ***** something serious.

The picture, the hidden kid info, the adidas roll out... ****, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out dude had the OJ beat queued up in his mind since Friday. :lol:

i hate when twitter does that like they dont ray charles stevie wonder the homeless people at the gas station or at the intersection when u at the light.

what have you done to talk down on offset tryna give out blessings

I don't think he responds.

I don't think there's anything he can say that can top Pusha's diss and most of his fans don't care about this beef and already claim he won so there's no need.

I also think he emptied his clip, that was his best diss and his hardest diss. Don't think he has **** else to say. Him getting dropped from Jive and being a fake drug dealer?

Aubrey's response was hard as **** though but it just wasn't near the disrespect and exposure Push went to.
Everyone got direr don’t know
What dirt drake may have on pusha
So we can’t play thewhat can he say card until we hear the next diss

he should just name the freestyle “lightskin ****** aint allowed to be woke?” and change the topic to colorism and identity politics within the urban community and ignore that he has a hidden child

i bet push had a cushier upbringing than Drake lol two parents and a backyard pool...

thats the only angle drake can go unless he got dirt on push.

Flex said you think he wrote the response?

Nah, I'll never think he writes.

When you heard the reference tracks, were you shocked?

Yes, I've only heard a couple reference tracks.

Everyone got direr don’t know
What dirt drake may have on pusha
So we can’t play thewhat can he say card until we hear the next diss

It's possible but I just don't see it.

he should just name the freestyle “lightskin *****s aint allowed to be woke” and change the topic to colorism within the urban community and ignore that he has a hidden child

This might be the worst post in here in 2018. Just stop man, you're looking real dumb out here.

Back
Top Bottom