Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This aint even gonna phase Drake punk as. Only ***** I can think of that killed a career was Tip and he did it to lo and flip. You still got dudes eagerly anticipating Kanye's album. Nothing matters anymore

I'm raw doggin Victoria Allure.

wow.png
If Angie Love blessed me and gave me the green light, I'm super soaking dem yambs, and I don't care if I knock her up......Matter of fact, Imma bring her and the baby to service every Sunday, we sitting front center, bunned up like Michelle and Barrack, and during the sermon and leaning over and kissing her on the forehead, then whispering in her ear "you are my world"

Catch us at the church potluck like...

michelle-barack-obama.jpg

Last edited:
Drake was hitting jhonni blaze raw too right? Son feeling everything wit a fat *** bare

When dudes never got women as an adolescent, they don’t know how to act when coochie first start gettting thrown at them. Y’all know how it go :rofl::lol:

Chics have that boy nose WIDE open

Drake will be fine, he’ll just be the butt of some jokes by the masses for a few weeks. The legit hardcore hip-hop fans will just lose respect for him but that’s not really affecting his pockets (only his ego, but they thought dude was overrated anyway). Drake has tried repeatedly to question Pusha’s background but it looks like he has the stamp authenticity so that ain’t going work. The Clipse been acknowledged they came from the suburbs but still went the illegal route anyway for selfish reasons (Which is stupid as ****).

No one career is getting ended but Drake will probably make a diss/club record, too bad the crowd whose validation he wants so badly won’t give a ****

Push-3

Drake-1

The fact that Drake was forced to address this in a statement is another point for Push.

I’m not counting out the boy yet tho. Lebron was down 3-1 too :nerd:

He went the victim route, I’m good. Still don’t care. At 20 you don’t know how hard it is to get roles cause you’re 20, you haven’t experienced the amount of rejection or failure a 27-35 year old has as an actor.

Plus he said they were all viewed equally in Canada, they don’t see colors. Barely any racism.

Which one is it Aubrey?

People love that victim card in 2018

Push-3

Drake-1

The fact that Drake was forced to address this in a statement is another point for Push.

I’m not counting out the boy yet tho. Lebron was down 3-1 too :nerd:
Cause he addressed
What everyone said he needs to address
He lost a point to push???
:lol: cmon man
Let the hate out ya heart
It feels good
Trust me

Again this press release is further evidence that Pusha hit him where it hurts... Also after seeing the reactions Kanye has gotten recently idk if this is enough, people are in PC mode more than ever I don't know if i was just trying to make an artistic statement is enough for people.

I’m not rolling with that being a point for Push. Homie is now going to be able to reshape the narrative of that picture on some “Hollywood has forced black people to conform to their standards to be given a chance” steeze. Crazy part about it? He probably won’t say anything further on the matter and the masses will take the reigns in quelling that storm. There was probably a collective sigh of relief let out when he posted that. He played it as best as possible to get people to stop talking about the blackface stuff. This was the best move he could make right before dropping a second track. Wavez is going to be posting in here again shortly.

I’m not rolling with that being a point for Push. Homie is now going to be able to reshape the narrative of that picture on some “Hollywood has forced black people to conform to their standards to be given a chance” steeze. Crazy part about it? He probably won’t say anything further on the matter and the masses will take the reigns in quelling that storm. There was probably a collective sigh of relief let out when he posted that. He played it as best as possible to get people to stop talking about the blackface stuff. This was the best move he could make right before dropping a second track. Wavez is going to be posting in here again shortly.
I think it’s coming in a song
But he wanted to put out something
And have it I guess be in something else
But a diss record

Back
Top Bottom