Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Don’t think he needs miracle , though he is down now.

The tone of this thread will do a 180 Friday when drake drop .... then again when Pusha drop , then again when we don’t hear anything else lol.

Most *****s going to say whoever has the most current diss is winning :lol:

I'm 100% hoping Drake comes out of character and drops some real disrespectful bars. Rap beef been lame for yearsssss, I'm all in on this :lol:

Don’t think he needs miracle , though he is down now.

The tone of this thread will do a 180 Friday when drake drop .... then again when Pusha drop , then again when we don’t hear anything else lol.

Most *****s going to say whoever has the most current diss is winning :lol:

thats really how its going to end.

pusha is going to have more new/suprising/scrunch face worthy info and drake is at best gonna have reciepts of Push living a suburban cushy life which the evidence is kinda already there and then I guess according to y’all him and his girl can’t have kids.

IMO the conversation Pusha started with the blackface pic/Drake’s blackness or lack of it and him only embracing his son to sell matching father and son sweatsuits for Fathers Day is gonna cut way deeper and last longer than that.

After 3 from both its gonna be a dead horse

thats really how its going to end.

pusha is going to have more new/suprising/scrunch face worthy info and drake is at best gonna have reciepts of Push living a suburban cushy life

IDK if this card is still available. 1) he played it already 2) blood has been drawn...he's going to have to hit hard. You can't keep telling us that he was a fake drug dealer.

I'm 100% hoping Drake comes out of character and drops some real disrespectful bars. Rap beef been lame for yearsssss, I'm all in on this :lol:
Lame for years?

Nah

Drake Vs Meek was wildly entertaining.

And Shether is one of the most disrespectful pieces of audio content ever.

IDK if this card is still available. 1) he played it already 2) blood has been drawn...he's going to have to hit hard. You can't keep telling us that he was a fake drug dealer.

thats why its likely quiet for Drake unless Pusha testified on paperwork or has a secret thing for transformers or something thats completely out of the character he’s sold to us.

It’s crazy how saying one line may have just ****** up Drake’s whole summer and subsequently his whole run lol. If he come back with weak sauce ****** been waiting for him to crumble under pressure for ten years lol.

we gonna look up and Drake really gonna be doing songs with Charlie Puth and Diplo lol. He wouldnt be taken seriously anymore if he fumbles this.

Really go back and peep how much of his subject matter rap wise revolves around the position he’s been in since 09. If he bombs this he really can’t rap like he’s been rapping from a bars perspective.

Sophie nose better, ask your baby mother

rosee9-e1415038231591.jpg

Push doing everybody dirty bruh :lol: :smh:

Lame for years?

Nah

Drake Vs Meek was wildly entertaining.

And Shether is one of the most disrespectful pieces of audio content ever.

Ehhhh nah, I mean it was entertaining but it wasn't exciting. Meek wasn't even putting up a real fight. Shether was really good but that whole situation fizzled out quick. Nicki career took a hit but it was a one and done.

This hopefully ain't that.

thats why its likely quiet for Drake unless Pusha testified on paperwork or has a secret thing for transformers or something thats completely out of the character he’s sold to us.

It’s crazy how saying one line may have just ****ed up Drake’s whole summer and subsequently his whole run lol. If he come back with weak sauce *****s been waiting for him to crumble under pressure for ten years lol.

we gonna look up and Drake really gonna be doing songs with Charlie Puth and Diplo lol. He wouldnt be taken seriously anymore if he fumbles this.

Really go back and peep how much of his subject matter rap wise revolves around the position he’s been in since 09. If he bombs this he really can’t rap like he’s been rapping from a bars perspective.

IDK man. His die-hards are DIE HARD. I think he'll be able to continue to pander to and feed his core...especially women.

Hell...damn near 20 years later Jay-Z superfans are still writing think pieces on why Ether was trash.

This second record Gotta be it, but even then There's still A lot of things that Push can use for amo.

And what makes this worse is that Pusha is gonna have all the visibility to match Drake because his album is out & Kanye is dropping

His best bet is to just go full out lies and just rely on the masses believing him at this point.

IDK man. His die-hards are DIE HARD. I think he'll be able to continue to pander to and feed his core...especially women.

Hell...damn near 20 years later Jay-Z superfans are still writing think pieces on why Ether was trash.

Ether not trash. Takeover verse just doesn't get the respect it deserves

I think Everybody is running under the assumption that Pusha doesn’t have skeletons ... EVERYBODY does . In the industry I’m sure ****** know stuff about each other we couldn’t imagine.

I dont Think Drake would of even engaged if he didn’t have more and the bars on Duppy freestyle kind of indicate that.

Drake is too calculated.

But Pusha is also VERY calculated so I can see this going a couple more rounds and Ending how Jay/nas did .

They both go on to continue to be successful and stans/haters on both sides have different winners lol

Nothing is going to kill drake popularity unless some type of news about him being homosexual comes out

And nothing is going to hurt Pusha to his fans except maybe if he’s on papers snitching

There are moments where it ain't no coming back. No Vaseline, Ether and this.

How do you address the blackface? How do address stashing away a baby while you fronting like you empowering women with Nice For What? Ain't no diss record gonna explain that.

Plus the other disrespectful **** Pusha said. Him and Drake are just cut different. This was a mismatch from the gate.

There are moments where it ain't no coming back. No Vaseline, Ether and this.

How do you address the blackface? How do address stashing away a baby while you fronting like you empowering women with Nice For What? Ain't no diss record gonna explain that.

Plus the other disrespectful **** Pusha said. Him and Drake are just cut different. This was a mismatch from the gate.

Yeah can’t believe Hov didn’t bounce back from ether man. Wonder how he’s doing now .

His best bet is to just go full out lies and just rely on the masses believing him at this point.

i wanted to say this but thought i was tripping lmaooo.

only thing he can really do if he dont have no other info. he gotta rely on social media taking his side and even then if pusha can provide reciepts that hes lying it would end his career no questions asked.

social media clownery made the stakes of rap beef so much higher lmao. one wrong step and u meme’d to death.

This could prolly work too tbh :lol:

Social media have ran with a whole lot of **** that ended up not being true/what they thought it was

I think Everybody is running under the assumption that Pusha doesn’t have skeletons ... EVERYBODY does . In the industry I’m sure *****s know stuff about each other we couldn’t imagine.

I dont Think Drake would of even engaged if he didn’t have more and the bars on Duppy freestyle kind of indicate that.

Drake is too calculated.

But Pusha is also VERY calculated so I can see this going a couple more rounds and Ending how Jay/nas did .

They both go on to continue to be successful and stans/haters on both sides have different winners lol

Nothing is going to kill drake popularity unless some type of news about him being homosexual comes out

And nothing is going to hurt Pusha to his fans except maybe if he’s on papers snitching

Naw, this stung and it's staying with him. It's not something he can just shake off. Just like how he won with Meek, but Quentin Miller is going to be linked with him forever.

When he does his roll out for his album is he going to do interviews? Because what will he be asked about? His kid. The diss. ghost writing. relationship with Kanye. the blackface pic. discussion on race.

He hid the baby for a reason. The majority of his fans are women. If 10% care that hurt him.

Plus this killed his Adidas roll out and surprise news.

I think Everybody is running under the assumption that Pusha doesn’t have skeletons ... EVERYBODY does . In the industry I’m sure *****s know stuff about each other we couldn’t imagine.

Drake is too calculated.

i mean...its not hard to believe that he doesnt really have **** that would hurt his feelings or our perception of him.

i actually dont really see how ****** be getting into certain situations in hollywood a la transformers/heauxmeaux behavior, secret babies, raping *****es. i dont see how you arent just laying low with a solid chick (or two that know what it is) and just get money.

other than what i listed above the only other thing that would matter is snitching with paperwork

Back
Top Bottom