Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

full

WhhhhaaaAAAAAAATTTTTT

THE EXPOSURE IS REAL!

I thought the explanation was fine. If he said something like I was young and dumb or it was a joke - it would've been an L. The picture is still wild and was a bad idea though.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't Baka, it was Jorja Smith that wrote the letter

I thought the explanation was fine. If he said something like I was young and dumb or it was a joke - it would've been an L. The picture is still wild and was a bad idea though.

he said something like "in 2007 when I was acting" :lol:

He can’t drop bars explaining this in a diss imo. Cleared this up and a diss is coming by Friday or an L

Everybody said he needs to explain , he explains and then people say naw he should of explained in a song
:rofl:

Man what? Drake is the king of introspective soft ****. He definitely could have addressed this in a song.
This is hip-hop. Why you even explaining yourself? Rap *****!
The fact that you explaining yourself is a terrible look and proves that was a major blow.
Drake ain't a new *****. He lived through some pinnacle rap beefs.
Imagine Jay releasing a press statement about his Hawaiin shirts when he heard Ether. :lol::lol:

And if u go on the radio in tears crying
U lost as well
So I don’t ever want anyone saying jay snake self won
And I don’t care who wins this beef
But I’m just tryna be as non biased
And not hype anything up to much
Cause all y’all or at LEAST half
Gonna flip flop
When drake drops
Even if it’s just ok

Jay lost. That's well documented.

Any public service announcement in a rap beef is an automatic L

I don't care about your story, Rap *****!

This

I'm checking socials and it seems for the most part, the letter is working. People like it and are showing respect. And are pretty much stuck on the baby part.

Any public service announcement in a rap beef is an automatic L

I don't care about your story, Rap *****!

Man what? Drake is the king of introspective soft ****. He definitely could have addressed this in a song.
This is hip-hop. Why you even explaining yourself? Rap *****!
The fact that you explaining yourself is a terrible look and proves that was a major blow.
Drake ain't a new *****. He lived through some pinnacle rap beefs.
Imagine Jay releasing a press statement about his Hawaiin shirts when he heard Ether. :lol::lol:

Jay lost. That's well documented.

This

Should be in the thread title.

so he just takes random pictures of black face, no video explaining the context ? dude was just trying to make a buck off the African American struggle. dude works on a project like this then says color doesnt matter. L

He is going to keep his core fanbase. but the respect from real dudes is adios.

Back
Top Bottom