Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If I’m Aubrey, I’m not even dropping a track. I’m talking about how hard it was being mixed and not having an identity and knowing which side I fit in.

wait hold up my *****

he should just name the freestyle “lightskin *****s aint allowed to be woke?” and change the topic to colorism and identity politics within the urban community.
This might be the worst post in here in 2018. Just stop man, you're looking real dumb out here.

68828f09dbc3a23b53e82dc9fb075d44.png

Reads post.

No "I'm sorry", no "I apologize", no "I regret", no "looking back it was in poor taste"

Yeahhhhh, **** off wit this Aubrey.

:lol: would u want j cole or kendrick have to “apologize” for doing a similar campaign aimed at the grammys

i bet his whole album gonna be about not being black enough now
I know you joking; but I was just thinking about how big of a blow this track may be.

Scorpion comes out in June. That joint prolly about to be turned in if it hasn’t been already. If Drake had mad bars about the love for his son/publicly claiming him or even if he had plans to make a more “conscious” album where he dives into race talk it’s going to look bad now although he would’ve recorded that material months ago.

We prolly was about to get that adidas line shortly. My dude was about to run another summer.

If Kanye’s delusional *** and G.O.O.D music really about drop 4 albums in June and it’s all fuego :sick:

Jeesh:smh:

people aren’t even being objective about it, they just cling onto anything against Drake :lol:

I thought the explanation was fine. If he said something like I was young and dumb or it was a joke - it would've been an L. The picture is still wild and was a bad idea though.

but the dude with the clothing line already said it was for that

So which one is it?

Plus remember, Drake gave his Tiger Woods response when he first came out in regards to race and has never dealt with social issues :stoneface:

A few pages back people were saying he needed to address it, he did, but people still call it a L

I don’t see the thought process, people just waiting for any move to happen to say it’s an ‘L’

people aren’t even being objective about it, they just cling onto anything against Drake :lol:
Crazy... this sound really really familiar. Something like hold this L and receipts etc. but I never heard u speak up about it before.... hmmmmm

Crazy... this sound really really familiar. Something like hold this L and receipts etc. but I never heard u speak up about it before.... hmmmmm

What you mean?

I just watched the EDS debate about it, Wayno kept deflecting the points saying “the lie is more entertaining than the facts so that’s what I’m rolling with”

That seems to be the general consensus, an opinion only seems to be taken as valid if it sides with Pusha

Damn meek really won the war. What he did lasted longer than b2b. Exposed the way 1 to make Aubrey jump off his rocker and act off emotion without thinking **** thru. S/O to meek for sacrificing himself :lol:. Granted he had to address that, but the second he does it not in song and didn’t even apologize, 1 pt to the other team. He gotta drop no Vaseline now. He either better have some real dirt or be a great liar.

Back
Top Bottom