Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What you mean?

I just watched the EDS debate about it, Wayno kept deflecting the points saying “the lie is more entertaining than the facts so that’s what I’m rolling with”

That seems to be the general consensus, an opinion only seems to be taken as valid if it sides with Pusha
where was this same energy when drake was battling meek , while meek was on tour and had court problems ? of course there is going to be a bias life aint fair. Men are expected to man up and rise to the occasion anyway.

Last edited:
What you mean?

I just watched the EDS debate about it, Wayno kept deflecting the points saying “the lie is more entertaining than the facts so that’s what I’m rolling with”

That seems to be the general consensus, an opinion only seems to be taken as valid if it sides with Pusha
Wavez be in here saying L this or L that to anything somebody who goes against drake does and u never fight this fight. U be in the back clapping n laughing. When the og fake rumor about nicki leaving son happened he credited drake and said L.... u wasn’t on no everybody just wanna give meek LS ****. ****** was saying social media making memes was a L now it’s not a L no more. U just as biased as the people u calling out man shut up. Let’s enjoy lebron taking his L tonight so drake won’t be the only one

Damn meek really won the war. What he did lasted longer than b2b. Exposed the way 1 to make Aubrey jump off his rocker and act off emotion without thinking **** thru. S/O to meek for sacrificing himself :lol:. Granted he had to address that, but the second he does it not in song and didn’t even apologize, 1 pt to the other team. He gotta drop no Vaseline now. He either better have some real dirt or be a great liar.

Meek just couldn't put what he had to paper and a track.

Drake getting peed on and having reference tracks should have been the end of everything.

But then again Drake stans made excuses for a grown man getting peed on :smh:

Wavez be in here saying L this or L that to anything somebody who goes against drake does and u never fight this fight. U be in the back clapping n laughing. When the og fake rumor about nicki leaving son happened he credited drake and said L.... u wasn’t on no everybody just wanna give meek LS ****. *****s was saying social media making memes was a L now it’s not a L no more. U just as biased as the people u calling out man shut up. Let’s enjoy lebron taking his L tonight so drake won’t be the only one

Wavez is on OVO payroll, but you didn’t have a thread full of people saying “Meek L”, “damnnn Nicki left him!”, and I also remember a few of you saying “that relationship is some love&hip hop ****, we talking rap”, which is true and what it always should be at, same as this beef. It was really only Wavez...more people hate Drake than they like Pusha, or Meek for that matter, so they’ll automatically side with whoever is going at someone they don’t like

You remember how bad people were clinging on to Tory Lanez when he was going at Drake?

Wavez is on OVO payroll, but you didn’t have a thread full of people saying “Meek L”, “damnnn Nicki left him!”, and I also remember a few of you saying “that relationship is some love&hip hop ****, we talking rap”, which is true and what it always should be at, same as this beef. It was really only Wavez...more people hate Drake than they like Pusha, or Meek for that matter, so they’ll automatically side with whoever is going at someone they don’t like

You remember how bad people were clinging on to Tory Lanez when he was going at Drake?

I don't remember anyone ever championing Tory

wait hold up my *****

68828f09dbc3a23b53e82dc9fb075d44.png

Nice, you got your likes I see. Thats all that matters. I said that about your post AFTER you spent hours saying what if J Cole or Kendrick wore black face, why isn't Aubrey black enough and posting the same pics of Beyonce and Rihanna covered in brown makeup.

I also said AFTER he issued that BS statement, he should just make a statement on everything else. You talking about he need to rap a song about why he can't be woke and why he's not black enough.

But it's cool, as long as we don't get another day of you crying about what if Kendrick or J Cole did black face, we all win.

For sure it was happening

I’m waiting to see where the conversation goes if/when Drake drops his response, and it’s good
I don’t really know who in this thread has been riding Pusha like that. Most of us just want bars from both sides, the way it should be.

“I know you’re enjoying this circus” is basically self ether, he’s gonna have to drop a Nice For What remix with nothing but dark skinned black chicks in the vid and just ride this out.

Freudian slip?

Lol not at even though y’all think it’s impossible you can be a fan of both. Imo it’s interesting to see somebody really get a drake. But y’all in here questioning if his career going to take a hit. That’s just funny because his real fans really dont care he’s a pop star.

Just like i don’t care if Pusha was really Pablo Escobar i just know the **** sounds good when he raps about it lol.

A couple things though. The track definitely killed drake. But Pusha sounded like one if them love and hip hop chicks when he called into the breakfast club talking about why drake hiding a kid lol.

And this is over because drake just took the time to explain himself.

Last edited:
If Angie Love blessed me and gave me the green light, I'm super soaking dem yambs, and I don't care if I knock her up......Matter of fact, Imma bring her and the baby to service every Sunday, we sitting front center, bunned up like Michelle and Barrack, and during the sermon and leaning over and kissing her on the forehead, then whispering in her ear "you are my world"

Catch us at the church potluck like...

michelle-barack-obama.jpg

“Mom, this is Nyomi Banxxx, and we will be together no matter what”

Back
Top Bottom