Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Objectively speaking, if we’re keeping it a buck, quite a few things said by Push is still speculation at this point.

There’s no proof that there was an adidas deal involving a kid. No proof that the kid is Drake’s. No proof that a kid was part of the rollout.
didnt the journalist dude, Torre confirm all this?

Shump just went on his IG story and basically confirmed smashing but said it was before him and Teyana got together

This **** is getting weird now :lol:
Son tryna get some kinda points by saying he had the same chick Drake's did??... Dude must not value a peaceful household

Why lie and say he doesn’t know the chick? We live in an era of camera phones, DMs and receipts, your **** is getting exposed whether you like it or not.

If the timeline truly lines up the way he’s telling it then it becomes a non-story, so him getting ahead of the story is smart. Not mad at him

Fam, you lie and lie some more until you get caught.

He was a popular figure and it was some random statement on the internet. Just say they were throwing out random names of celebs and you have never even met her.

At this point she has a kid, and is trying to clean up her image. She isn't going to drag you in it, she's good for the next 18 years. She's good and has nothing to gain.

Real talk.

Pusha brought the black face thing to light and it is a real issue, but Push a hypocrite too. His mans and producer is outchea cosigning white Supremacy and he seems fine with it.

In the breakfast club interview Pusha that blackface thing is bigger than rap, and he is right. But if you want to be a moral authority on such things, check your mans too.

Push does look hella sus in that regard. From kanye changing the cover to making it 7 tracks, he looks like kanye's *****. I don't think he could respond to that if drake went there

Honestly as the dust settled, this does little to hurt Drake. We just in the heat of the moment because that diss was mad hard and some folks want drake out of here. My god that diss is too fire :sick:

Even with us clowning on it, he already cleaned up the blackface ****. That's already fading and not the dominant topic. The only thing that will stick is the baby ****

Honestly, even with the damage this caused, Drake can still escape with a W in the long run. The Duppy track is getting folks to believe in dudes pen again. And the baby **** is just good material for his album

What's gonna come out of this if he doesnt respond is that Pusha won, and people are gonna attribute that to well that's Pusha. But holy ****, The story of Adidon was just mean. I hope there's a bonus version of his album with three more tracks with that being on it
He was always taking a W in the long run :lol: nobody does radio records better than him. this is purely entertainment. His base and Pusha’s don’t have much overlap if any.

Fam, you lie and lie some more until you get caught.

He was a popular figure and it was some random statement on the internet. Just say they were throwing out random names of celebs and you have never even met her.

At this point she has a kid, and is trying to clean up her image. She isn't going to drag you in it, she's good for the next 18 years. She's good and has nothing to gain.

Enh, he explained the situation and it’s done.

Better off getting it clear ASAP rather than let the gossip blogs and the internet run with it and create their own version of the truth

If I had a chick and kid at home, and my name got caught up in Sophie's smash almanac, best beleive I am calling a press conference right away and keeping it real presidential.....

bill-clinton-i-did-not-have-relations-with-that-woman-gif.gif

Last edited:
Imagine ****** saying

"We don't know if Jay really showed Nas his first tec on tour with Large Professor"

"Wait a minute....how do we really know if Jay got chased in 88"

:rofl:

Just hold the L man. At least sit back and keep the faith that Drake has a stronger clap back planned. All this extra **** making ya'll man look bad dog

technology is too crazy now a days no point in lying and its only going to get worst wont be surprise if they come out with mind reading tech eventually.

I saw the 8 minute Breakfast Club interview. Then he did a long *** Flex interview. I saw him somewhere else and now this?

I know his album is out but it feels like he’s doing a press run about the beef. The war ain’t over my dude. This is like pulling up a table for tea and crumpets while the shootout is going down.

Enh, he explained the situation and it’s done.

Better off getting it clear ASAP rather than let the gossip blogs and the internet run with it and create their own version of the truth

But are people going to believe him?

The time frames don't really add up considering how long Teyana and him have been together and the age frame of Drake's kid. That's why he was better not responding, letting it blow over and just appealing to her.

Teyana is working on finishing up an album and about to do press for that. Thanks Shump :lol:

Pusha is working all the right angles in this beef

No one looks to Drake for “black issues”, people don’t accept him as “black”

Yet Push is: not calling out his own boss for wilding out with Trump, and making it seem like it’s significant if Drake speaks on black issues

If I had a chick and kid at home, and my name got caught up in Sophie's smash almanac, best beleive I am calling a press conference right away and keeping it real presidential.....

bill-clinton-i-did-not-have-relations-with-that-woman-gif.gif

Yup.

At the end of the day Teyana Taylor is a hood chick from Harlem. I don’t want those problems.

If Bill was a regualr Joe he would have won that situation.

It is because he had to be questioned under oath, he got caught.

My chick ain't got Robert Mueller's number, so I'll be fine.

Well Shump ain’t no regular Joe so it ain’t quite the same.

But are people going to believe him?

The time frames don't really add up considering how long Teyana and him have been together and the age frame of Drake's kid. That's why he was better not responding, letting it blow over and just appealing to her.

Teyana is working on finishing up an album and about to do press for that. Thanks Shump :lol:

Well if the time frames don’t add up, he’s ****** whether he admits it or not. But he made his little statement, hopefully halted that story for the moment, and the social media world will move on to Drake’s response or whatever other **** happens in the next couple days. He’ll be aight

Back
Top Bottom