Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pusha is working all the right angles in this beef

No one looks to Drake for “black issues”, people don’t accept him as “black”

Yet Push is: not calling out his own boss for wilding out with Trump, and making it seem like it’s significant if Drake speaks on black issues

Yeah, I feel like association with Kanye is gonna be Pusha’s downfall. When you really look at it, Duppy Freestyle was more of a Ye diss than Pusha diss, he’s clowning Pusha for his association with him.

Only thing now is, can a dude who got a photo online in blackface who’s never had a history of speaking on race at all be the guy to point out Kanye and his MAGA ****, and actually sound credible doing it? I dunno

Both these guys are looking pretty bad right now.

Outside of all the Drake nonsense - you got Push supporting MAGA Kanye, making fun of MS, dropping an album with real offensive album cover and dissing parents/babies.

Luckily nothing really matters now. There's too much going on in the world for anything to stick lol

Hes working in the right angles as far as the diss goes. But if hes gonna go the black issues route that's just gonna turn that **** right back to him. Pusha was mad dodgy when he was asked how he and Ye go about their differences of views and how the album came about.

I would have said I did not have sexual relations with that woman and it's all lies
giphy.gif

Fashionova is the new Taz Angles....and these ***** goin out sad on the same chicks :smh: :lol:

I’d be picking off #NovaBaes left and right
Yodit Yemane would be number one on the list.
Young Ben Simmons out here working through his own list right now :pimp:
Better shooter off the court than on the court
full

Hes working in the right angles as far as the diss goes. But if hes gonna go the black issues route that's just gonna turn that **** right back to him. Pusha was mad dodgy when he was asked how he and Ye go about their differences of views and how the album came about.

He literally said that he disagreed with Kanye and that he doesn't share any of his sentiments.

But I'ma let ya'll keep trying to work that angle :lol:

Whatever works.

BTW...I need ya'll to keep this same energy when Nas drops.

Yeah, saw that yesterday. I kinda write it off as him calling out what he feels is a racoon. But even still, saying dance for me sambo to another black man is wild, regardless of how racoonish dude may or may not be acting.

But then at the same time, clearly Pusha has shown he can be a very disrespectful type dude when he wants, so I dunno if that tweet is that surprising

Push might not wanna go down this path

He literally said that he disagreed with Kanye and that he doesn't share any of his sentiments.

Whatever works.

BTW...I need ya'll to keep this same energy when Nas drops.

Chopping it up for over 22 minutes, the Virginia veteran spoke about Kanye West& his support of Donald Trump, which he says he’s totally against, his Daytonaalbum & more. “It’s just a stance that I have. I’m totally against it,” Push said about the difference of opinions than Kanye on politics. “To me, the prison reform thing is so dear and near to me, right? It’s something I know we can’t even tackle with Trump. So, there’s nothing I even want to hear in regards to [Trump]—a point of view, anything. I’m cool. We’re at a loss already.”

Big Boy also asked him if he would ever meet up with Trump like Kim did yesterday, he said No, with the same response: "It’s something I know we can’t even tackle with Trump"

Big Boy also asked him if he would ever meet up with Trump like Kim did yesterday, he said No, with the same response: "It’s something I know we can’t even tackle with Trump"

Get ready for the goal posts that are about to move

"By allowing Kanye to produce and profit of his album...Pusha is indirectly supporting the right wing and is aligning himself with racism"

Both these guys are looking pretty bad right now.

Outside of all the Drake nonsense - you got Push supporting MAGA Kanye, making fun of MS, dropping an album with real offensive album cover and dissing parents/babies.

Luckily nothing really matters now. There's too much going on in the world for anything to stick lol

Pusha T the guy who has been feeding us drug raps for 15+ years is looking bad :lol:

Go listen to R&B bruh

Uh Oh what.

Get ready for the goal posts that are about to move

"By allowing Kanye to produce and profit of his album...Pusha is indirectly supporting the right wing and is aligning himself with racism"

:lol:

Whatever works.

Pointing out the hypocrisy is working an angle?
People are taking this so personally :lol:

This battle has very little to do with bars, it seems more like personal hate and public perception.

Whatever works.

BTW...I need ya'll to keep this same en.

ergy when Nas drops.

You can act as if that excuses him from working with a dude who is silent on black issues and accusing the other of being silent on black issues. Its hypocritical. But you go head Its just best for him it to no go down the black issues angle

You can act as if that excuses him from working with a dude who is silent on black issues and accusing the other of being silent on black issues. Its hypocritical. But you go head Its just best for him it to no go down the black issues angle

Wait....which one is it?

Is it that Kanye is silent on black issues or is it because he a Trump supporter? :lol:

Cause I thought ya'll were so heartbroken by his actions because he was once someone who....spoke on black issues. No?

Back
Top Bottom