Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t know if another track from Drake is coming but if it is his only option IMO is to let the choppa fly. Whoever gets hit gets hit.

Diss the entire GOOD music. Diss Ye, Kim, Sean, Push, Cudi who ever.

Even if/when you get washed going against an entire label would yield props.

I don’t know if another track from Drake is coming but if it is his only option IMO is to let the choppa fly. Whoever gets hit gets hit.

Diss the entire GOOD music. Diss Ye, Kim, Sean, Push, Cudi who ever.

Even if/when you get washed going against an entire label would yield props.

I mean, look at the roster, this isn’t Shady/G-Unit and affiliates, it’s Kid Cudi, Big Sean and Desiigner :lol:

I mean, look at the roster, this isn’t Shady/G-Unit and affiliates, it’s Kid Cudi, Big Sean and Desiigner :lol:
Fax.

He needs to create a hailstorm if B.S to get the heat off him. Make a 5 minute freestyle of straight bars flaming everybody then never make another track to any of their responses :rofl:

He’d be the troll gawd after that. :lol:

91E1611A-B738-43B6-B022-0637839B0A17.png

Pusha retweeted ye lmaooooooo ... naw fam . That 100K must of came up with some info

91E1611A-B738-43B6-B022-0637839B0A17.png

Pusha retweeted ye lmaooooooo ... naw fam . That 100K must of came up with some info
That wouldn't make sense. After Pusha slapped Drake around why would Drake agree not to uncover some dirt? Obviously Drake's team and adidas stepped in cuz their cash cow is getting clowned in front of the world.

Big *** L but Drake's best option is throw the towel in. :lol:

Trash

Either Drake was about to expose some crazy ****, or he came up with nothing at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like scary hours came and went. Doesn't look like that 100k found anything on pusha.

Drake will be alright however this ends.

But if it does end like this there can never be any of that “I’m the best” talk out of him anymore.

Last edited:
My guess it's nothing he can say that can top what Pusha said, and he wouldn't want to test another response

bruh you produced Takeover

You produced infrared

You prolly gave Push some of the info that was on The Story.

You had a fake fued with 50 to sell records.

What is you talkin bout b?

Kanye didn't have a feud with 50. That was all 50's doing. 50 was upset because Kanye didn't take part in it and hype it up. 50 wanted Kanye to go all in. But it looked one sided and then Kanye sold more.

This is Ye copping pleas, Drake hasn’t issued a statement yet

Just cause he tweeted that doesn’t mean the beef is over, Drake could still drop something

Back
Top Bottom