Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

7EF71A4C-9AA6-49F1-8E0C-EE976BBF5B70.jpeg

50 did the same thing. Nas did the same. TIP did the same.

This is hip hop beef, what chu mean? :lol:

And that was also chatty! :lol: Come on fam.

50 going place to place to talk about how soft Ja was and how Murder Inc was a cesspool... Chatty.

Nas, no exception. Tip, no exception. Push, no exception. :lol:

I said when people like a cat, they let stuff slide. But were these actions taken by someone else, they’d clown them for being patty.

So dodge the press run the week your album’s dropping when they’re talking about your potna doing funny style ****, but make it a point to hit the major markets the week after to talk about alleged stuff? Yeah. That’s ill.

I said long press run bruh, a lot of people frontload all of their sit downs beforehand to get maximum press. He did Angie, The Breakfast Club, Ebro and Genius all before the album :lol:

Flex got him back up there after the Adidon diss and now he in LA doing that market I.e. Power 106 and Big Boy

And that was also chatty! :lol: Come on fam.

50 going place to place to talk about how soft Ja was and how Murder Inc was a cesspool... Chatty.

Nas, no exception. Tip, no exception. Push, no exception. :lol:

I said when people like a cat, they let stuff slide. But were these actions taken by someone else, they’d clown them for being patty.

Me personally I don't care if I like somebody or not. In hip hop beef you gotta clown and disrespect, that's what I'm used to.

manny.png

If you in the middle of a battle there's nothing chatty patty about clowning your opponent.

Man call it what it is. If it were someone y’all didn’t like, there would be madd criticism about dude going state to state to say the same chatty ****. :lol:

45 mins to and hour and a half interviews where 80% of it is breaking down gossip (the alleged baby, the alleged baby moms, the alleged deadbeat dad stuff), 15% blackface discussion, and 5% “Daytona out now go cop that.”

Come on brehs. Call a spade a spade.

So do you want him to just say **** promoting my project i'm just gonna wait until this blows over? Dude is gonna get asked about this nonstop It's a rap beef where he has the upper hand on arguably the most popular rapper in the world.

And again dude had Three IN DEPTH interviews about the album prior to it dropping (BC, Hot 97, Angie)..... the press run wasn't just gonna stop afterwards.

Nah. I’m not rolling with that. Of course he’s gotta work the album. From what I see, most times, the artist does press before the album, and then proceeds to do performances to work the album. But fam’s seemingly started up a whole new promo run for Story. We can agree to disagree and see how it all plays out though.

Nah. I’m not rolling with that. Of course he’s gotta work the album. From what I see, most times, the artist does press before the album, and then proceeds to do performances to work the album. But fam’s seemingly started up a whole new promo run for Story. We can agree to disagree and see how it all plays out though.

I think I would share the same sentiment if he was going back to the same people to sit down again for a hour and talk about the diss.

He did all the major NYC interviews beforehand. Went back up for Flex post diss (prolly because Flex also hates Drake :lol:) and did 2 in the LA market. “Started up a new promo run” is a reach to me because the promo is prolly done now that the Kanye album is out. You entitled to feel how you feel tho

Back
Top Bottom