Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t know if another track from Drake is coming but if it is his only option IMO is to let the choppa fly. Whoever gets hit gets hit.

Diss the entire GOOD music. Diss Ye, Kim, Sean, Push, Cudi who ever.

Even if/when you get washed going against an entire label would yield props.

I’m really hoping Drake says **** all that peace talk **** and fires off something today. Spray at everyone. Everyone.

Good Music
No Malice
the Kardashians
Roc Nation
Magic Rory & Mal
Ja Rule
Em
Pharrell
Barak
Michelle
C Breezy
Charlamagne
Yee
Envy
Flex
Hov
Meek
Wale
The dude who had the picture up on the website
Adonis
Adidas
The baby moms
Tory Lanez

Everybody. ****. Start something with 69 while he’s at it.

That would make for a great day in hip hop.

tenor.gif

I think this is Ye wanting all attention on Ye :lol:. Lets say Drake releases a response.....The attention goes to that instead

Definitely rollin with the idea that Ye had something to do with leaking the Adidas/Adonis info.

Ye not trying to have anymore shots come his way.

Push been with Adidas almost as long as he's been with Good, 7-8 years. He prolly found that out through his own relationships up there

Push been with Adidas almost as long as he's been with Good, 7-8 years. He prolly found that out through his own relationships up there
I keep wondering why people keep saying Pharrell and ye leaked the info. Like dude ain’t been with the line for 5+ years :lol:. Since he’s not a huge artist no one there tells him anything huh? Son know the same people there as ye/Pharrell. Same goes for all them good artist. If cyhi really ready to be in that light, drake respond he should just come out and kill him.

Push did 70k? :smokin that stimulus package real. Y’all wasn’t lying when y’all said drake do charity. He sacrificed himself and took a L so one of his favorite artist can sell, bravo aubs.

I keep wondering why people keep saying Pharrell and ye leaked the info. Like dude ain’t been with the line for 5+ years :lol:. Since he’s not a huge artist no one there tells him anything huh? Son know the same people there as ye/Pharrell. Same goes for all them good artist. If cyhi really ready to be in that light, drake respond he should just come out and kill him.

That would have been better look for Cyhi than him defending Kanye's slavery nonsense

People would start interviewing you, and you can redirect some of the attention back to your project

I wonder if a 50 or Maino would work today

I think everyone would hop on instagram or twitter to respond to them :lol:

I **** with Maino (as a personality)....but this ***** broke into the game as a chatty patty, gossip guy :lol:.

I’m sure the Maino of today, would look unfavorably of the “Rumors” maino.

Pusha T got the same pull at Adidas as Kanye? :lol:

I’m not buying it.

I wouldn’t say he got the same “pull” as Kanye but he’s definitely made some relationships up there in 7-8 years bruh cmon

you think these _’s find out info the same time as the public does? :lol:

There was a OVO/Toronto insider on KTT posting about how Drake’s new Adidas line “AdiDon” is gonna be announced “soon” like a month or two ago

I **** with Maino (as a personality)....but this ***** broke into the game as a chatty patty, gossip guy :lol:.

I’m sure the Maino of today, would look unfavorably of the “Rumors” maino.

Naw, I think it was more like, him and Uncle Murder came in rap like it is what it is, what are you going to do about it. Just like 50.

Then you find out later Murder who runs with Ra Diggs who "allegedly" has a bunch of bodies attached to him and ran Pink Houses.

And I saw why Gravy left New York

Magic33 Magic33 Yeah. “Rumors” was Maino’s “How to rob”. That was the time period where cats were trying to follow 50s blueprint....and the industry was looking for the Next 50 (red cafe/maino etc).

But Rumors is def some Shaderoom/Ballerallert type **** :lol:

Pusha T got the same pull at Adidas as Kanye? :lol:

I’m not buying it.
Same pull? No
But do they brush shoulders with the same people hell yeah. Everybody up there isn’t some rich who’re billionaires. I’m pretty sure they have meetings/convos about upcoming things. U think he was gonna find out about the line when we did? **** not super top secret and only certain members know :lol:

I’m not denying the possibility that Push brushes shoulders with some important people up there. Not taking that away from him. All I’m saying is that more than likely, Adidas has been keeping the details of that launch under heavy lock and key. I’d imagine Kanye to have access to said lock and key before Push. :lol:

It’s not implausible

I don't really keep up with record sales anymore. Is that good nowadays? I feel like dudes used to go gold first week and it was looked at as a flop

Those are pre digital sales expectations. Digital and streaming reduced the buying of physical copies drastically so 100k is great

outside of push himself having a deal & being with Adidas for years he's literally best friends with one of their biggest clients & works & collabs with their other constantly. How do you think he wouldn't gett that information from Adidas

Back
Top Bottom