Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk what they beefin bout but when uzi push u out the paint that’s a bad look smh. Uzi even had his hand up his shirt like females used to do at my hs before the squared up

Rich the kid wanted to sign Uzi to his label. Uzi was cool on it. Ever since, RTK been sending shots constantly. Uzi responded and killed him, but RTK was still sending shots. Now we're here. Dude looking funny in the light on both videos. Uzi like 5'3 130 and he looking like the aggressor. Dude hopped over the counter:lol:

Yeah if Uzi gonna jump off the porch like that, ya gotta dance. But the image of someone getting parked by Uzi is wild.

White folks turned him :lol:

Live by the white folks, die by the white folks. That’s what happens when 80% of ya fans ride whatever and whoever is hot

At the Dolph concert tonight tho, dj was spinning tunes before he came out and when 69 came on he cut it early and said I don’t f wit pedophiles and everybody got to chanting f 69.

Live by the white folks, die by the white folks. That’s what happens when 80% of ya fans ride whatever and whoever is hot

At the Dolph concert tonight tho, dj was spinning tunes before he came out and when 69 came on he cut it early and said I don’t f wit pedophiles and everybody got to chanting f 69.
:lol:

Why is Rich running so fast? :lol: :lol: they pull a gun on him?

Live by the white folks, die by the white folks.

dead.png

Uzi on his Mr. Chimney ****

When I first saw this, I was wondering who's auntie is outside the bodega. Why was he standing outside with his arms folded? Your body language fam.

In a situation how do you look more feminine than Uzi?

:rofl:
Wavez in shambles.

@mrwavez is trying to pull the Ninjahood, he's not posting until Drizzy restores respek in his name.

Back
Top Bottom