Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Drake should be killed, because it's the exact same thing Meek got killed for. Not responding. The difference is Pusha responded with "allegedly" factual and more damaging information.

Not once have I not said Drake shouldn’t be carved up for not responding. It’s beef. The one thing I’ve advocated for this whole time is that ****** rap. Fail to do so, then the slander will fly. No way around that. If either does some funny style stuff, call em on it. All I’ve been saying is keep the same energy regardless of who you’re a fan of.

If that translates into me caping for the dude, point me to the nearest cleaners fam. Your joint looking pristine. :lol:

FB8218BE-3F3A-4861-8250-6C2549C316D0.jpeg

I don't believe the rumor he made a Kanye/Kim diss. Sounds like something a stan would make up that's in crisis mode.

I would love to hear it. Kanye is a bozo, everyone knows Kim is the devil and has sold her soul and snatch.

Aubrey dissing Kanye and not Pusha would be another L itself.

But again, I don't believe there is even a Kanye/Kim diss.

savages:rofl: they saying drake about to drop a mixtape. he can never recover completely but he can drag some people down with him.

I’m gone need someone to throw waves pic on a milk carton, just not the same without him in here. Can anybody from the drake thread confirm he still around cus honestly I be scared to go in there

Back
Top Bottom