Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Older than a decade by 6 months but idc i just wanna talk about it :lol: Its a masterpiece.

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F6673dfcb0d2b3fd2a71f96f6b8be6128.1000x1000x1.jpg

Didn’t most people not like this album when it dropped? Or was that just Kingdom Come?

Didn’t most people not like this album when it dropped? Or was that just Kingdom Come?

People liked it. I was shocked to hear people was throwing around the classic word for it. It was forgettable for me besides a few tracks.

“I’m out here by myself! Dolo! What’s good *****!”He should of known white boys will always wrestle you before anything. :smh:
This, but he doesn't look like he can fight. He basically gifted himself to get beat like that. Then when the cars were backing away and he was raising up. **** look like the wasted scene in GTA after you get clapped.

Yeah Nicki got that super wack in bed look. Talk mad **** and you get to it and she stiff and clueless.

American Gangster got mad love the day it dropped. Never was a classic to me but it was a great album. Think people overhyped it because of how much they loved the movie. DON'T COME AT ME CRYING IT'S A CLASSIC, CAUSE IT'S STILL A GREAT ALBUM TO ME.

****tttttttt.

It’s classic for me. The movie was always just “cool” to me.

Like Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain’t tryna snitch
Ima follow the rules no matter how much time imma get
Ima live and die with the decisions that I'ma pick
So **** the haven for caving
That's why we don't speak
Made men ain't supposed to make statements
End of the story I followed the code cracked the safe
Other ****** ain't in the game so they practice hate

:smokin

Yeah Nicki got that super wack in bed look. Talk mad **** and you get to it and she stiff and clueless.

American Gangster got mad love the day it dropped. Never was a classic to me but it was a great album. Think people overhyped it because of how much they loved the movie. DON'T COME AT ME CRYING IT'S A CLASSIC, CAUSE IT'S STILL A GREAT ALBUM TO ME.

Probably how much people loved the movie, AND how mediocre Kingdom Come was beforehand :lol: Still, minus Blue Magic and that terrible terrible Hello Brooklyn 2.0 song, I loved American Gangster.

Probably how much people loved the movie, AND how mediocre Kingdom Come was beforehand :lol: Still, minus Blue Magic and that terrible terrible Hello Brooklyn 2.0 song, I loved American Gangster.

How you have a New Orleans ***** sing Hello Brooklyn? :lol:

Off subject on subject random thought: I could never understand how a woman of West Indian descent moved like this. :lol:

giphy.gif

tumblr_n6kdk7Nya61rk74v1o1_400.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom