Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

is there even an “investigation” for the Keef shooting in NY?

During the height of the drill movement _’s stayed pulling up on blocks at 5am tryna flex for pics :lol:

I remember the lil Jojo dude did the same thing on the same block when he was taunting Reese and all them

It’s a cool troll finesse even tho we all know if he would’ve went out there at 10pm they would’ve lit his *** up :lol:

Low key weird how this is coming back full circle for Akademiks. A guy who his platform from Chicago beef.

im telling yall the day all his ****ery catches up to him is going to be ugly lol

Yep, because even when he's not that popular or famous anymore, all the energy he's putting out will remain. He's not going to be with a bunch of people and security forever.

Add people who try to get famous on the internet, it's not going to be pretty.

Pulling up he weather reports really got me over here weak as ****, man. :rofl:

You could feel the anger and outrage through the Instagram posts. Son was definitely saying “see! He couldn’t have been here at 10PM. Look!” :lol: :wow:

This kid done went to LA, Houston, and now Chicago taunting all the gangstas and they fall for it every single time.

Tadoe’s pops spoke the real but dudes too dumb to listen.

God level trolling right here. :lol:

Yep, because even when he's not that popular or famous anymore, all the energy he's putting out will remain. He's not going to be with a bunch of people and security forever.

Add people who try to get famous on the internet, it's not going to be pretty.

Yea there's no expiration date on street beef. Streets never forget. Dudes get it for **** that happened YEARS ago.

Low key weird how this is coming back full circle for Akademiks. A guy who his platform from Chicago beef.

Man.....I ain't even think about that **** lol

His positioning in this makes even more sense now. He always wants to seem "neutral" but this is kinda a moment for him to relish in as well cause you know a lot of those Chi _'s hate Ak with a passion :lol:

Funniest part is 69 whole thing prolly wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Drill movement

Yea there's no expiration date on street beef. Streets never forget. Dudes get it for **** that happened YEARS ago.

You can't hit people with the, I was just a kid with rainbow hair. I was just trolling.

People in LA and Chicago take it serious.

Man.....I ain't even think about that **** lol

His positioning in this makes even more sense now. He always wants to seem "neutral" but this is kinda a moment for him to relish in as well cause you know a lot of those Chi _'s hate Ak with a passion :lol:

Funniest part is 69 whole thing prolly wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Drill movement

I saw a vid where it mapped out his lifting of bars from drill music. It seems like he was a fan. Even his lastest singles chorus his from some BX freestyles from like 9-10 years ago. My friends and I use to listen to them religiously. I first heard Tati and was like wait a minute...:lol:

I saw a vid where it mapped out his lifting of bars from drill music. It seems like he was a fan. Even his lastest singles chorus his from some BX freestyles from like 9-10 years ago. My friends and I use to listen to them religiously. I first heard Tati and was like wait a minute...:lol:

Yeah a lot of the young _'s in NYC have been infatuated with Drill for a min. I started noticing it during the Shmurda era (even tho _'s on here tried to deny his chicago influence :lol:) but they still on it currently and might be the only people outside of Chicago and London still on that wave heavy. Seem like that energy just spoke to those _'s on a different level like beyond trends and ****

As far as 69 specifically he said in a interview that rondonumbanine inspired him and he's def took some lines here and there too :lol:

Musically? Or, his persona?

I personally think both

I wonder how ak will feel if 69 is ever turnt into a cheese grater. Is he going to the funeral?

HAHAHA
Now that I think about the Game an T.I is no different than 69.

Tip had flew into Texa to call out Lil Flip in Cloverland...

When we step back....a lot of **** is cyclical....and a lot of **** is clown **** that ****** did back then and now.

TIP def was getting his 6ix9ine on in Cloverlend. But he actually ran into the ****** :lol:.

Game stunt was a whole nother level of H0 ****

Yeah a lot of the young _'s in NYC have been infatuated with Drill for a min. I started noticing it during the Shmurda era (even tho _'s on here tried to deny his chicago influence :lol:) but they still on it currently and might be the only people outside of Chicago and London still on that wave heavy. Seem like that energy just spoke to those _'s on a different level like beyond trends and ****

As far as 69 specifically he said in a interview that rondonumbanine inspired him and he's def took some lines here and there too :lol:

I personally think both

Big Facts. I remember going back and forth in the thread about it when Hot ***** drooped :lol:.

Chicago drill influenced NYC Drill something crazy. Especially Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom