Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

/\ That's a fact.

From what I've learned about the neighborhood from both rap music and Chicago News....****** were definitely outside already :lol:

As great as Jay is, most his albums were filler HEAVY post-Blueprint.

Disagree

I liked American Gangsta, Black Album and 4:44 a lot
BP2 would have been one of his best works if it wasn't a double

The rest were underwhelming. I didn't like him working with Kanye post Blueprint 2.

all this jay love is making me sick
damn snake

:lol:

:lol:

I forgot somebody else did this. I think it was Bumpy SA going to BK early in the morning talking about Maino. That didn't end well.

1.PNG

383274483726680064.png

This Buck interview is dope once homie just shut up after the first 5 minutes and let Young Buck y’all :lol:. He got one of the most interesting origin stories in rap. No clue him and 50 linked on some random ****, and that’s how “Bloodhound” on GRODT cake out.

Son really was out banging at 4:30 am then took the fit off, put it on the next day and posted it promptly at 10pm. I’ll tell u what, dude committed to his trolling. Remember game did the same thing :lol:.

During the height of the drill movement _’s stayed pulling up on blocks at 5am tryna flex for pics :lol:

I remember the lil Jojo dude did the same thing on the same block when he was taunting Reese and all them

It’s a cool troll finesse even tho we all know if he would’ve went out there at 10pm they would’ve lit his *** up :lol:

Yeah he def pulled up, I had caught word of him being in town Monday night and what he was on.

He def flew on that plane into the Chi dolo. 100% confirmed. He def linked with some Chi security and went on a tour of all over the city on Tuesday. He was out west, up north, out south, he even made a stop at Harolds :rofl:. He not even in the city no more but he def going to keep riling the IG hyennas up with some posts like he still around. :lol:

I find it all hilarious :lol: He's a master troll and it work's.

What I find even funnier is people saying "ah but he came with security he {()}"... Uh he a celebrity, name one celebrity who don't go ANYWHERE without security. Beef or no Beef.>D

I'm from the crib and I give him props. He pulled up when they said he couldn't pull up, now they mad he didn't tell them when he was pulling up. Stop it.:rofl:It's embarrassing though to see how he got everyone going crazy, asking the Hollywood Grill owners on North Ave if he was really there, going outside etc. They so mad

Damn master troll:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom