Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I saw a vid where it mapped out his lifting of bars from drill music. It seems like he was a fan. Even his lastest singles chorus his from some BX freestyles from like 9-10 years ago. My friends and I use to listen to them religiously. I first heard Tati and was like wait a minute...:lol:

from the get light era?

I knew that song sounded familiar

All this ish made me go cop BEEF 2 off Amazon yesterday. Had to get a fresh copy of that dvd.
T.I. went down to Cloverland and got smacked up by a different rapper. Don't think he actually ran into Lil Flip
Remember when Trae the Truth smacked up Mike Jones and bust his nose?

All this ish made me go cop BEEF 2 off Amazon yesterday. Had to get a fresh copy of that dvd.
T.I. went down to Cloverland and got smacked up by a different rapper. Don't think he actually ran into Lil Flip
Remember when Trae the Truth smacked up Mike Jones and bust his nose?

I heard about that Trae was solo and Mike Jones had a crew...Trae still managed to touch Mr. Ice Age :lol:

There's still videos of that situation up on YouTube. If I remember correctly, Mike Jones went out and performed after the situation.

I mean what else eventful is going on? Everyday Struggle would prolly even be struggling right now

Her chest on point. Probably crazy too.

5BC53DED-CF3D-4F36-BBE3-E9954C482589.png

Back
Top Bottom