Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Asian Doll under Gucci label.
214B7B3E-9561-4612-B73C-9F40743415A2.png

Lol i think she’s mixed blasian. She raps with that Cuban Doll chick that’s hanging around 6ix9ine. Think she’s from Dallas

Ak is gonna end up being the collateral damage from this whole situation lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I dont care about none of these none rapping *************, they mean nothing inside the booth so their even further from my mind when they're outside of it, but the fact dude just casually asked "You got a baby moms?" is straight comedy. People saying he roll with police, he must have hired professionals writing some of these insults. Going to bump one of his songs just cause of that post. :lol:

These ****** a bunch of claffies. They must've blunted out their finger tips with the amount of ferocity that they are typing with.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I dont care about none of these none rapping **********ers, they mean nothing inside the booth so their even further from my mind when they're outside of it, but the fact dude just casually asked "You got a baby moms?" is straight comedy. People saying he roll with police, he must have hired professionals writing some of these insults. Going to bump one of his songs just cause of that post. :lol:
Lil AK got songs tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom