Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Mayor Of Chicago’s brother is one of the white people managing 69’s career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the Chicago police department was literally protecting him as he’s moving around in Chicago.

This little white boy 69 is a p*ssy *** police plant and this proves it once and for all.

Hmm is this true? That does explain a lot if so

“This proves it once and for all” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Homie has had ENOUGH. :lol:

rap has been delivering tremendously this summer. :rofl:
I'm sorry yal. Man it has become a soap opera. Quite entertaining tho!!

All this SIX9 talk and all I want is for Kanye and Esco to show and prove on Friday!!

Man it has become a soap opera. Quite entertaining tho!!

That’s the funny part about it fam. It’s just antics and trolling, but people are getting real life upset. Walking into the Gucci store? Trump Tower? For the dude who is blatantly trolling? Mannnn This **** is hilarious :lol:

6ix9ine been back in NY since Tuesday night.

So any of them "just missed him" or "we seen him" messages is all bs.

But I do know for a fact someone did spot him when he was out west on Lake and Chicago and they did try and run up on his whip but when they seen that unmarked cop car there they peeled off.

The Mayor Of Chicago’s brother is one of the white people managing 69’s career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the Chicago police department was literally protecting him as he’s moving around in Chicago.

This little white boy 69 is a p*ssy *** police plant and this proves it once and for all.

Thought Treyway was his manager?

Ain't he connected to another rich white dude? :lol:

Soon will find out he has a connection to private prison owners.

Y'all laughing but being affiliated with mayors and police chiefs does make this situation a lil different. Dude is basically baiting them while rolling around with two squad cars.

It’s a reach

Ari Emanuel (whose brother is the mayor of Chicago) started WME talent agency. WME is 69 booking agent but that’s also the booking agent for a huge amount of other _’s in the music industry :lol: it’s not that serious

I would be surprised if Ari has even heard of bruh he rep high level _’s like Trump, Cosby etc. The music booking **** is a whole different side of the agency

69 more than likely hired off duty police as security, which anybody can do, if we wanna talk conspiracies that’s prolly the least important part of all this to focus on tho

I think somebody in this thread who from Chi said 69 flew in alone and hired Chicago security or whatever

It’s a reach

Ari Emanuel (whose brother is the mayor of Chicago) started WME talent agency. WME is 69 booking agent

That's still a solid connection though. That's big enough to make sure dude is safe in the city.

The trolling is funny cause I don't care about any of these dudes. But being on someone's block while everyone is sleep, recording while you're rolling with two patrol cars makes it less impressive.

Back
Top Bottom