Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The ****** up thing about all of this is that...nobody was talking about Chicago rappers 2 weeks ago. I'll Cash App someone $5 right now if they pressed play on a Lil Reese track in the past 24 months :lol:

It took the Mexican kid who is PRETENDING to be like them...to get people to start talking about them again. :lol::smh:

what a time

The ****ed up thing about all of this is that...nobody was talking about Chicago rappers 2 weeks ago. I'll Cash App someone $5 right now if they pressed play on a Lil Reese track in the past 24 months :lol:

It took the Mexican kid who is PRETENDING to be like them...to get people to start talking about them again. :lol::smh:

what a time
Do keef count? If so u owe my $5

The ****ed up thing about all of this is that...nobody was talking about Chicago rappers 2 weeks ago. I'll Cash App someone $5 right now if they pressed play on a Lil Reese track in the past 24 months :lol:

what a time
G Herbos album got joints on it.

Red snow :pimp:
Everything :pimp:
Who run it :pimp:

what a time

You owe me $5. I was playing Lil Reese - Distance last week...

Pay up

You owe me $5. I was playing Lil Reese - Distance last week...

Pay up

giphy.gif

what a time

I thought this was manufactured and Keef or Tadoe would drop a diss etc. initially..
But idk or care anymore, just watching the movie.

I said Lil Reese ***** :lol:
giphy.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom