Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The rapper lebron’s mom is dating said Beyonce is lebrons side piece. He’s a male scorned but it’s still funny either way.

Lebron probably going to put the goons on his neck like Plies chain before the book comes out
Not saying it's true cause it's just a rumor. But it's funny that in the lebron's earlier years in the league him and jay were always together and now i feel like haven't seen a picture of them together in ages.

Not saying it's true cause it's just a rumor. But it's funny that in the lebron's earlier years in the league him and jay were always together and now i feel like haven't seen a picture of them together in ages.

[naughty hare]

jay a simp
his wife cheated on him
had lebron singing “is that yo chick”
made jay apologize for an entire album
with bad beats
where’s sauce money?
where’s Jaz o?

[naughty hare/]

Went to the Nip concert last night.
The live bad was dooooooooope.
That **** put me on another level.
Man. I saw him in NYC. Live band was so sickkkkkkkk. Right hand to god had me almost jizzing on myself when I heard the guitar. I wish I could go see him again in a different city that’s how dope the show was. Glad a recorded a few songs so I can listen to them when I want.

Man. I saw him in NYC. Live band was so sickkkkkkkk. Right hand to god had me almost jizzing on myself when I heard the guitar. I wish I could go see him again in a different city that’s how dope the show was. Glad a recorded a few songs so I can listen to them when I want.

2nd all of this except for the jizzin on myself. Seen him in atl, he also brought out sex to the stage to do a set was lit.

Back
Top Bottom