Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

giphy.gif

P C H P C H boy you gassed shorty :lol:. She ard....but she ain’t like THAT.

There are 500 LA Blasians that look nicer. You can find them on related accounts.

Id still smash dat p :pimp:.

Lol I definitely did. But in my defense, first time I seen shorty was at a strip club and I was drunk so my association with shorty is kind of crazy :lol: :lol:

:D

For real, Fat Joe needs to tell him to relax.

When your pen game wasn't that great to begin with, age and liquor hasn't helped it. He sounds like somebodies drunk uncle trying to rap now.

Was listening to banned from tv recently and thought to myself

“I know it’s Nore’s song but he still shouldn’t of went last” :lol:

Akademiks real weird for adding “these hoz set him up, trust no thots” to open the story.

Guy has a real funny way with how he speaks on women.

Anyway....rich the kidd got caught slipping huh? Charge it to the game. Them dudes like him be moving so sloppy, and invite that energy without having the proper defenses. Cold world.

Akademiks real weird for adding “these hoz set him up, trust no thots” to open the story.

Anyway....rich the kidd got caught slipping huh? Charge it to the game. Them dudes like him be moving so sloppy, and invite that energy without having the proper defenses. Cold world.
thats what happens when u a lame
and never had a girl till u got put on

From interacting with a bunch of teenage internet nerds.

Rich honestly doesn't have that type of energy like that, he's never been posted up w guns talking about what he would do to _'s etc

But he does flex hard and thats enough for the wolves and vultures :lol:

Just kinda a catch 22 lane to be in because the fans almost expect you to flex on them and be braggadocious. If you don't they just think you not getting money :lol:

I been calling this **** out since Akademiks has been a thing.

It's interesting when you consider the fact he's an influencer amongst a particular demographic of young males that knowingly or unknowingly share the same ideology.

I been calling this **** out since Akademiks has been a thing.

It's interesting when you consider the fact he's an influencer amongst a particular demographic of young males that knowingly or unknowingly share the same ideology.

A big part of his schtick is reinforcing these ideologies so that he can seamlessly fit in with a core fanbase that's younger than him.

Adam 22 is the same way. _ 35 years old ****ting on "real hip hop" and starting "**** J Cole" chants at shows then couldn't even look Cole in his eyes when he pulled up to his store to see what that energy was stemming from :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom