Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Adam 22 is the same way. _ 35 years old ****ting on "real hip hop" and starting "**** J Cole" chants at shows then couldn't even look Cole in his eyes when he pulled up to his store to see what that energy was stemming from :lol::smh:

:rofl:when did this happen?

Rich honestly doesn't have that type of energy like that, he's never been posted up w guns talking about what he would do to _'s etc

But he does flex hard and thats enough for the wolves and vultures :lol:

Just kinda a catch 22 lane to be in because the fans almost expect you to flex on them and be braggadocious. If you don't they just think you not getting money :lol:

Yeah. I’m talking bout all the flexing he does and walking around relatively freely. The wolves see it....know he ain’t with it. It’s a sweet lick if timed right.

I’m so confused now
So this rich the kid dude is married
And jcole rolled up on Adam???
Adam Levine and jcole got beef

This bum ak buried the lead, Tori fine *** been hospitalized
9AF8BE42-7D6D-46FA-813F-86843FD57BCF.png

:rofl:when did this happen?

This the type of body language _'s be having when somebody pull up on you for the fade but you would rather just talk it out

he claim he was just "really high" but buddy look shook as hell lol Cole wasn't even pressing like that seem like he just wanted to check the temp and peep the vibe

Can you guys recommend me any Flashbush Zombies material? A friend from out of town invited me to their concert tomorrow.

“Exquisite”

“Tag a long”

“Crumpets”

All hilarious coming from a ***** that will shoot you in the face :rofl:

Can you guys recommend me any Flashbush Zombies material? A friend from out of town invited me to their concert tomorrow.

Just started listening to them ,the song called "A spike spike lee joint" definitely caught my ear. It's off the last album. I like the last album better than the current. Dope group though definitely different.

I’m so confused now
So this rich the kid dude is married
And jcole rolled up on Adam???
Adam Levine and jcole got beef

Rich married to the chick from the twerk team that’s not mizz twerksum but he supposedly was beating on her and they separated /divorced.

That Adam is from no jumper not Lavine lol.

You used to always **** on cole and after cole went to the shop he didn’t keep that same energy and he became a fan lol

Back
Top Bottom