Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've had TIDAL HI-FI for like the last year and a half and only spent $6 on it in that whole time frame by doing a little account hopping :lol:

At this point I wouldn't be mad at paying for it with the student discount when my new account runs out in December.

...If I don't find another finesse, that is.
Share this finesse. I’m paying $10 a month.

I guess we should have been able to tell they were doing a album for a minute with Jay's hair and them needing material besides Jay's new stuff for the tour

This popped up on my timeline, who would y’all say?

A7386DBE-7B01-49DE-A4B4-39E7CBE730F5.jpeg

Cudi

because Cudi was he best part of Kids See Ghost

Y’all acting like Jay’s flow wasn’t trash on majority of 444. Missing beats and all that ****.

Never wanted to hear a Jay/Beyoncé album but for some reason I want to hear this

People wanting 7 songs from kanye is ridiculous. All these projects got major duds beat wise. The fact Kanye thought he could go back and record 7 fire songs each week is hilarious, says a lot about him. Some are great but some sound rushed and like ****. Pusha got duds too.

Y’all acting like Jay’s flow wasn’t trash on majority of 444. Missing beats and all that ****.

Never wanted to hear a Jay/Beyoncé album but for some reason I want to hear this

People wanting 7 songs from kanye is ridiculous. All these projects got major duds beat wise. The fact Kanye thought he could go back and record 7 fire songs each week is hilarious, says a lot about him. Some are great but some sound rushed and like ****. Pusha got duds too.

Jay did say he rapped off beat on purpose on 4:44 though

I guess we should have been able to tell they were doing a album for a minute with Jay's hair and them needing material besides Jay's new stuff for the tour

I ain't think of that. I was wondering myself if they were just going to perform 444 and Lemonade...which would have been weird because they did that already separately.

uhhh...am i reaching or is this a very pointed shot at someone in particular? :lol:

Man ****** are fickle. Tryna make it seem like it was pure trash. They tryna get that Nas ep outta here already :lol:

Df2GlGZX0AEV2Jq.jpg:large

Dog the whole track "BOSS" is effortless ether aimed at Mr. Kardashian :smh:

I don't think that line in particular was for Kanye.

When has Kanye ever spoken about being a boss or trying to be Jay Z? He don't even really wanna do music...he not playing the same game as Jay.

Someone else has tho. And that person has also traded bars w/ Jay specifically about these particular topics.

"****** rather work for the man than work with me, just so they can pretend they on my level" = http://www.businessinsider.com/drak...h-apples-beats-music-streaming-service-2015-6

1. Video is fire

2. Seeing Jay with his chest out is wild, like nah. We good son.

3. The whole pro black imagery is dope as ****, I like the space Jay is in right now.

4. Is that Future on the song?

5. I hate this rap/sing **** Beyonce doing. I hate "hood" Beyonce, comes off very fake to me. Don't want to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom