Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This popped up on my timeline, who would y’all say?

A7386DBE-7B01-49DE-A4B4-39E7CBE730F5.jpeg

With Kanye? None.

Ross/Justice League

T.I/Toomp

And in 2018 No ID is better than Kayne so Common/No ID

2 days ago these dudes said they were going to rob rich da kid when they see him :lol:

i time stamped it

These dudes are idiots. They don't want nothing good for themselves. But yeah,, if Im hungry and I see rich the kid, I'm making him pay for my lunch and buying **** on the menu yhat I don't even care for.

Just got a notification for that **** and thought that it was just going to be a song. Surprised as all hell when I saw 9 :lol:

I'm digging "Summer" so far.

Yall buggin. Ye done laced every one of them projects with dope production. Nas just freestyled most of this off too much henny

And @nawghtyhare may he right. Jay is a snake for this ****:lol:

Yall buggin. Ye done laced every one of them projects with dope production. Nas just freestyled most of this off too much henny

And @nawghtyhare may he right. Jay is a snake for this ****:lol:

Nah

That don’t even sound right. Nas was spittin flame. Furthermore the beats aren’t trash at all... a lot just don’t fit. The “production” not the beats on this project are lacking.

Nah

That don’t even sound right. Nas was spittin flame. Furthermore the beats aren’t trash at all... a lot just don’t fit. The “production” not the beats on this project are lacking.

As was stated earlier, Nas' inability to not be able to keep up with the beat has been a thing for a minute in more than one instance. That's more on him. His flow was off.

"Tell the grammys **** that 0 for 8 ****, have you ever seen a crowd goin ape ****"

Damn jay just so much better than nas

Jay doing his thing so far. Beyonce still tryna give off the I'm still a hood chick vibe so bad :lol:

I don’t have and will not get tidal so I’ll hear that Jay and Beyoncé album when I get to it.

Back
Top Bottom